Do today’s Somali women carry on Xaawo Taako’s AUN legacy?

Dude nobody said hawo Tako was Marehan. Siyaad honored non MX people like the Sayyid. Anyway I'm in favor of all nationalist heroes no matter their qabil

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No matter what clan she was you should celebrate the randomn women in westCaabudwaaq and westGedo. Let Muqdisho residents celebrate real heros like Gaafle, whom Afweyne ignored for clannist reasons. I would rather celebrate real heros instead of a randomn woman that modern day Italians claim as the concubine of an Italian colonist even if theyre lying why would anyone celebrate a randomn person before the countless real heros with real heroics that Afweyne ignored for clannist reasons

In that case build the monument in westCaabudwaaq and west Gedo. Let Muqdisho residents choose their own heros and heroines. There are plenty of real heros from Benaadir/Shabelle/Galmudug regions before we get to the randomn woman who perished in an Itliana riot. Maybe start with Gaafle and other heros ignored by Afweyne regime for clannist reasons

Can you add to the list of heros Afweyne ignored for clannist reasons

All the banadiri warriors who fought Italians since 1890s .
To many to name
But these are the warriors from my own sub subclan
The first banadir revolt leader in lafoole
Hassan hussien. , HIS sons Muhammad and Mustafa Hussien from the Abubakar Mooldheer subclan .
Barghash Yusuf, Muhammad Geedi, Ali Omar Garrarey,
The bendhabo (cad cad ) sheikh Ahmed xaaji and his Son muxamed Ahmed xaaji . Abgaal warriors like xaji Ahmed fiqi ,
Sheikh barsane and all his warriors which cant remember their names atm, the bimaal heroes like Gaafle and hintire ugaases and their warriors.

Italian colonial leaders like antonio cheechi gots a street named after him while the banadir resistance didnt get a monument or a street named after them smh

I already agreed to discard modern Italian sources praising her as the concubine of an Italian colonist. The discussion now is was she an hero or not

I dont have to prove anything unless I make claims about her heroics.

You made claims about her heroics. You have the burden of proof if you claim she acted heroic. Bring original sources from the colonial era. Prove that she was the heroine you say she was
Horta Heard Dirta Waaqoyi Was Not Part Of SYL But All Other Clans Had Presence In It Is This True

:hmm::hmm:

Horta Heard Dirta Waaqoyi Was Not Part Of SYL But All Other Clans Had Presence In It Is This True

:hmm::hmm:

The total Jabarti and Irir vote combined for about 15% in the 1960 election. There was something like 5% vote for SYL. Th Isaaq total was about 80% of the 1960 vote

Somali National League (SNL)/ Isaaq​
42,395​
52.10%​
United Somali Party (USP) (Jabarti and Irir aliance)​
13,350​
16.41%​
National United Front (NUF)/ Isaaq​
20,249​
24.89%​
Somali Youth League (SYL)​
4,626​
5.69%​

Last edited:
The total Jabarti and Irir vote combined for about 15% in the 1960 election. There was something like 5% vote for SYL. Th Isaaq total was about 80% of the 1960 vote

Somali National League (SNL)/ Isaaq​
42,395​
52.10%​
United Somali Party (USP) (Jabarti and Irir aliance)​
13,350​
16.41%​
National United Front (NUF)/ Isaaq​
20,249​
24.89%​
Somali Youth League (SYL)​
4,626​
5.69%​

So Y'all Had Your Party

So Y'all Had Your Party

Northerners are unabashed clan politics enthusiasts. Nobody hides his clan loyalites. Clannist hipocrisy is the root cause of rival clan militias disguising themselves in political/ideological/neutral banners in the South, including Migiurtinia province. Clan militias fighting under different banners ISIS vs al shabab vs PMPF vs PSF etc

Northerners say reer hebel this or that and nobody hides behind same political/ideological banner. Everone knows NUF/SNL = Isaaq and USP = Jabarti/Irir

Som

VIP

No matter what clan she was you should celebrate the randomn women in westCaabudwaaq and westGedo. Let Muqdisho residents celebrate real heros like Gaafle, whom Afweyne ignored for clannist reasons. I would rather celebrate real heros instead of a randomn woman that modern day Italians claim as the concubine of an Italian colonist even if theyre lying why would anyone celebrate a randomn person before the countless real heros with real heroics that Afweyne ignored for clannist reasons
Are u Hawiye? Why aren't your people celebrating reer Mogadishu heroes? Siad is long gone and you had 4 Hawiye presidents in the last few years, but they didn't do anything to honor other historical Somali heroes. Maybe you should blame them instead of Siyaad

Are u Hawiye? Why aren't your people celebrating reer Mogadishu heroes? Siad is long gone and you had 4 Hawiye presidents in the last few years, but they didn't do anything to honor other historical Somali heroes. Maybe you should blame them instead of Siyaad
He Is Dirta Waaqoyi

:hemad:

Trending

Latest posts