do the "diana" soap bars bleach skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was using this bar of soap I found in the house and (the kind with an arabic name on it but it said something else not diana,) not sure if it's from the soap but my skin looks pale with that bleachy look. I don't think it's physically possible for soap to change your skin color, but is it? and if it does is it reversible

some soap bars do that temporarily (i think its because you haven't washed your face completely? idk). I've never seen bleaching products so I'm not sure what you would look like. but you can google the name and check the ingredients?

some soap bars do that temporarily (i think its because you haven't washed your face completely? idk). I've never seen bleaching products so I'm not sure what you would look like. but you can google the name and check the ingredients?

I looked up the soap, and it's one of those indian whitening soaps but I didn't really take that seriously because indians write that on a lot of their products to get people to buy it, (some of them are good for your complexion but don't lighten it,) it's too random of a brand to find the ingredients.
if it's only temporary that's good I'll stop using it and see it it wears off

I looked up the soap, and it's one of those indian whitening soaps but I didn't really take that seriously because indians write that on a lot of their products to get people to buy it, (some of them are good for your complexion but don't lighten it,) it's too random of a brand to find the ingredients.
if it's only temporary that's good I'll stop using it and see it it wears off
yea don't use it again, and if you see anything worrying go to your dermatologist.

This is why you should never use skin products found in somali household. 90% of somali women have a bunch of bleaching shit at home

They mostly buy their soaps from the African shops that have 'organic, guaranteed brighter smoother skin' written on it but it's all toxic stuff. Don't buy anything for your skin from those Asian or African shops none of their stuff is dermatologically tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.