Do the andamanese have melenesian origins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Theyre related to south indians and have a connection with the negrito tribes of south east asia.

Is this why sometimes Indians and Horn Africans are mistaking for one another, their ocean Madow admixture is what nilotic is for us
Wallahi those andamanese genes are strong af just the other day I saw this one Indian guy at dominoes and he was literally as dark as a South Sudanese

Apollo

VIP
Wallahi those andamanese genes are strong af just the other day I saw this one Indian guy at dominoes and he was literally as dark as a South Sudanese

The dark skin of Horners and South Indians is also caused by re-adaptation to climate. The admixture is over 3,000 years old.

Apollo

VIP
What about the long pin straight hair Indians have? Andamanese are super Madow like the Khoisan I think.

The Andamanese are not identical to Ancient Indians. Just related.. They live on a small island so weird traits like kinky hair can become fixed in the entire population while not in India. I think Ancient Indians were black skinned but not Madow haired. Like Australian Aborigines.

The Andamanese are not identical to Ancient Indians. Just related.. They live on a small island so weird traits like kinky hair can become fixed in the entire population while not in India. I think Ancient Indians were black skinned but not Madow haired. Like Australian Aborigines.
Do you also know why some somalis have super straight hair like abdulahi yusuf and others curly and a bit more coarse when we all have the same exact proto Nilotic percentage?

I know Andamanese lack Denosovan admixture which is found in main land Asia and in other ocean Madows who are not Madow haired

Apollo

VIP
Haplogroup-wise, the Japanese are the closest to the Andamanese:

https://www.yfull.com/tree/D-Z3660/

I think the Mongoloid race evolved out of the Australoid by going North into Siberia and becoming lighter and chinky-eyed.

Do you also know why some somalis have super straight hair like abdulahi yusuf and others curly and a bit more coarse when we all have the same exact proto Nilotic percentage?

Some traits can be controlled by just a handful of SNPs. So you can have the same ancestry, but different phenotypes..

Haplogroup-wise, the Japanese are the closest to the Andamanese:

https://www.yfull.com/tree/D-Z3660/

I think the Mongoloid race evolved out of the Australoid by going North into Siberia and becoming lighter and chinky-eyed.

Some traits can be controlled by just a handful of SNPs. So you can have the same ancestry, but different phenotypes..
One last question, which other africans were the proto nilotics related with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts