do somalis need a reputation change?

do we need a reputation change?

• Total voters

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

That’s right. Reputation is the final product of someone or an entity with self worth and self respect. We never had both and sucked up to others, we could never gain what we never had. You’re correct mate.
upload_2019-8-23_1-7-35.gif

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
@southside

The Somalis in the diaspora are as rotten as those back home. They are the cash cow for everything that’s wrong with back home and fund the unrest Have you seen when a minister from the FGS visits the diaspora? H/her clan organises their welcoming and the xaflad will be predominantly attended by h/her clan. We have 99 tribal enclaves national days celebrated in the diaspora. Their most educated in the diaspora are represented on this website. Check the rooms Somali politics and Tribal Council, they are mortal enemies. They will raise their kids just to be like them. They are rotten to the core. What a lost opportunity!!!

The most educated of the diaspora ain't on this website kkkkkkk. Those people are waay to busy to fdk on here

The most educated of the diaspora ain't on this website kkkkkkk. Those people are waay to busy to fdk on here

@Diaspora ambassador

The above people are mostly 40 year olds who came to the west as teenagers and they did ok/well the educational opportunities they got in the West, however, due to their personal experiences, they are invested with the clan wars. Most of them saw the harsher environments in refugee camps and experienced the civil war first hand. They can’t forgive and forget. They will indoctrinate their children too.

I don't believe Somalis are capable of changing. I think that Somali society will be as shitty, if not more so, a hundred years from now as it is today. The issue with Somalis is there is a total lack of societal introspection and humility. Despite being the most disgusting, poor, and backward nation in Africa, put aside the rest of the world--Somalis are last in Africa, 95% of Somalis seem content to booty shake for what they call dhaqankeen suuban (our excellent culture) and there is no effort to change anything. I guess in the Darwinian struggle of life, not every culture can be successful. Somalis will continue to face starvation, warfare, environmental degradation, out of control religious extremism, overpopulation, ignorance and disease like they are doing so today. And they deserve every bit of it because they refuse to change the dirty culture that brings all of these curses down on their society.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
@Diaspora ambassador

The above people are mostly 40 year olds who came to the west as teenagers and they did ok/well the educational opportunities they got in the West, however, due to their personal experiences, they are invested with the clan wars. Most of them saw the harsher environments in refugee camps and experienced the civil war first hand. They can’t forgive and forget. They will indoctrinate their children too.

Hold on these people are 40 years old.

Let me get this shit straight I am discussing with 40 year old somalis.

Kinda explains why they don't change their opinions it is already set in stone.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thats a dumb question. U either change your behavior and the reputation will change. U cannot change "image" when the image keeps on messing again and again. Or being ...being. U r who u r. There is no escaping that

Trending