Do somalis look down on hard work?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
This qabiil (tumaal) has apparently faced discrimination, restrictions, harassment and prejudice from other somalis just for working as blacksmiths and leather producers :i83dwbv: why would anyone look down at that? This degenerate mentality needs to die :it0tdo8:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This qabiil (tumaal) has apparently faced discrimination, restrictions, harassment and prejudice from other somalis just for working as blacksmiths and leather producers :i83dwbv: why would anyone look down at that? This degenerate mentality needs to die :it0tdo8:

there was someone in here who wrote about their relative getting married to this guy whose a Plumber the mom didnt want others to find out so she told everyone hes a "toilet engineer"

Somalis just look down on alot of tradejobs which is ridicilous cause the salary is good

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Muh Empire, muh people were conquerors and we wure masterrace. Wez fowt portegueze empire n fowt spanesh empire we wuz kangz. Ayrabz n Persians couldnt conquer us we were too powerful we wuz masterrace wez conquered sowth Ayrabia n Sokotra n even Maldivians yea we wuz kangz. Weve sent giraffes to Tshina we wuzz it all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Some do, other dont :gaasdrink:
This. The low iq look down on hard work. As the saying goes nin shaqaysta baa shaah caba.
Be the dude who just came from work chilling drinking his tea not the 33 Iq nigga who’s begging others for a cup of shaah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Somalis are too smart to work for someone. They rather be lazy, starve than be slave for someone

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Heavily depends on where they're from, if it's a qabil enclave where they get treated nicely probably not. Large city people generally aren't lazy, this site just has a lot of people who shit on Somalis and don't even try to make sense when doing it.

People look down on lower class jobs when qabil gives you an overinflated sense of self worth.

Trending