Do Somalis have excess testosterone leading to early bidaar?

Male pattern baldness is caused by having an excess of Testosterone leading to the excess being converted to DHT which influences balding.

does this mean Somalis have excess testosterone?

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
well that excess testosterone surely goes straight to the bidaar nowhere else in their body.

giphy.gif

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Male pattern baldness is caused by having an excess of Testosterone leading to the excess being converted to DHT which influences balding.

Male pattern baldness is caused by DHT, which in itself is anabolic however there has been numerous studies where men had average or low testosterone levels but still became bald. This could be explained by some peoples follicles having high affinity for DHT, so the smallest amounts will practically make them go bald. So male pattern baldness isn't always a sign of high testosterone.

Edit: Also my Total Testosterone has never been lower than 900 ng/dl ever since I was 19, my free test has also been quite high and I'm not even close to going bald.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Somalis are dominant in the brain department. (but weak in the body. thats why they were not slave material. Opposite of adoons) I encourage Somali parents to groom their children to enter MIT-- the famous Engineering Higher learning. Walaahi they can go transform Somalia Amazingly

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

That's what I would like to think:pachah1:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Somalis are dominant in the brain department. (but weak in the body. thats why they were not slave material. Opposite of adoons) I encourage Somali parents to groom their children to enter MIT-- the famous Engineering Higher learning. Walaahi they can go transform Somalia Amazingly

Agreed. But I also believe a weak body can be strengthened and conditioned to be strong with rigorous exercise and diet changes. If we can combine our brains and brawn together then we can be unstoppable.

A fit Muslim Somali man is the epitome of masculinity in 2020

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Agreed. But I also believe a weak body can be strengthened and conditioned to be strong with rigorous exercise and diet changes. If we can combine our brains and brawn together then we can be unstoppable.

A fit Muslim Somali man is the epitome of masculinity in 2020

No huuno Masculinity has nothing to do with fitness. I have seen a lot of qaxbaah-men, gay who are so masculine looking and masculine fit. Gym muscles

Masculinity is in the brain.

U will see a feminine Farah, who cat walks like a model, resting his hand on his hips, yet miraculously he is all man. All he sees is a skirt and chases it

dr.leorio

death\emitter
No huuno Masculinity has nothing to do with fitness. I have seen a lot of qaxbaah-men, gay who are so masculine looking and masculine fit. Gym muscles

Masculinity is in the brain.

U will see a feminine Farah, who cat walks like a model, resting his hand on his hips, yet miraculously he is all man. All he sees is a skirt and chases it

I agree that it's all mental. Most things in life are.

However, masculine men need to be capable of being violent when necessary. And you cannot do this successfully without being physically fit and war ready at all times. Hence, masculine men must be fit at all times. A physically weak man that has a "masculine mindset" will get the sh*t kicked out of him 9 times out of 10. Do you want that man next to you during war times? Hell No

Feminine women also need to be physically fit but for other reasons like attracting a mate and child rearing.

The dude bros that lift weights to attract other men are perverted khaniis narcissists that are cursed in the eyes of Allah. Their existence is meaningless to me tbh.

Also those catty metrosexual Faraxs are also weird in my eyes. But if you understand pimping philosophy then you can see how they're able to attract women. They do so by being feminine just like them. They've basically reverse engineered the game. Even so, they are cursed too.

Always remember, men that act like women are cursed. Men that are trying to attract other men are cursed. Vice versa with women too.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agree that it's all mental. Most things in life are.

However, masculine men need to be capable of being violent when necessary. And you cannot do this successfully without being physically fit and war ready at all times. Hence, masculine men must be fit at all times. A physically weak man that has a "masculine mindset" will get the sh*t kicked out of him 9 times out of 10. Do you want that man next to you during war times? Hell No

Feminine women also need to be physically fit but for other reasons like attracting a mate and child rearing.

The dude bros that lift weights to attract other men are perverted khaniis narcissists that are cursed in the eyes of Allah. Their existence is meaningless to me tbh.

Also those catty metrosexual Faraxs are also weird in my eyes. But if you understand pimping philosophy then you can see how they're able to attract women. They do so by being feminine just like them. They've basically reverse engineered the game. Even so, they are cursed too.

Always remember, men that act like women are cursed. Men that are trying to attract other men are cursed. Vice versa with women too.

ha ha h ha ha ha ha

1599834543499.png

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@dr.leorio

Am trying to picture how u look like.

U must be short, small framed, super skinny, reading glasses, u must resemble like the black hollywood director spike lee

1599834332630.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your psychoanalysis is completely wrong :cryinglaughsmiley:

I'm a lightskin tall Ogaden man with a strong frame. I'm a genetic lottery ticket. Say Mashallah

I am just going to roll my eyes and not agree loudly or silently.
1599835023574.png

Trending

Latest posts