Do somalis hate somalis?

Do somalis hate somalis?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
This has been the question that I've tried my best not to think about for the longest but i honestly gotta ask, do Somali's have a deep seeded hatred for each other? The fact that we've been in chaos for decades, fighting and dividing each other over qabiil, bombing our civilians, not willing to stop corruption and pocketing money intended for Somalia's development, the fact that we're unwilling to unite as one and secure the peace and build Somalia deeply concerns me, you gotta really hate your people to keep this up for decades :it0tdo8:

Yes, they're still of the low IQ tribal nomadic mindset that your neighbor is your enemy. You can't build a civilization and functioning society with that mindset.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
it is the other qabiils not mine
ox4z7s1icu541.jpg

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
The opposite in fact. They're in love with each other and the only way they know how to translate that love is by constant fighting. It'd be hilarious really if it wasn't so sad

I mean think about it, we're so self absorbed amongst ourselves. Niggas do FDK like it's their job. What people are obsessed with who their daddies going back generations had sex with?

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Yes, they're still of the low IQ tribal nomadic mindset that your neighbor is your enemy. You can't build a civilization and functioning society with that mindset.
whats funny is how they'll completely ignore how prophet muhammad condemned tribalism

but will lose their mind if a xalimo took off her hijab and ate a pork sandwich

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
The opposite in fact. They're in love with each other and the only way they know how to translate that love is by constant fighting. It'd be hilarious really if it wasn't so sad

I mean think about it, we're so self absorbed amongst ourselves. Niggas do FDK like it's their job. What people are obsessed with who their daddies going back generations had sex with?
200.gif

Some are self haters others are fine.. Somali is just a broad group of people what applies to one doesn't necessarily apply to the next person.

I genuinely dislike Somalis that put other ahead themselves and their own. Whether it's on some black live matters tip, or save Palestine tip. Take care of yourself and your own.

Every Somali community world wide has deep seated issues that need to be addressed within the community.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We don’t hate each other. We’re just greedy. Outside of Somalia somalis actually stick out for each other. In Somalia everyone is looking out for their best interests, they’re not trying to kill each other out of spite.

Somalis are to family oriented, They are one of the few groups who would seek revenge for a 6th cousin they never even have met. Think about it life in early somalia was very hard, Half desert climate with only camelmilk and camelmeat to eat, If a famine hits or your camels are stolen which people do you have turn to? Your clan, That why somalix are so loyal to their clan . This type of lifestyle has also made somalis very aggressive and paranoid, We see enemies everywhere, Most somali men back home dont care if they die in a clan war, Why? Becaue their prestige will only become greater if they die. Everyone in the clan will remember them for hundred of years

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yes they loathe and despise each other
They are a disastrous to one and other
They're like coke and mentos to each other

If @BoqorkaChess privalleges were stripped and his foreign citizenship revoked and deported back , he wouldn't have said half of the fallacies he specifically mentioned instead he would follow his fellow brethrens footsteps and have the slightest opportunity to do horrendous and horrifying things
@BetterDaysAhead you should never take one's words seriously always do analysis on these particular matters before anticipating because they might not seem what they say
these people are a walking taqiyyah

The love of my clan trumps any false somalinimo. The love for my clan and clan elders will always come first even before my future wife. Forget about Somalinimo because it doesn't exist to begin with. I will further my clans interests and ideologies when its my turn to lead the rest of the feral clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts