Do Somalis even want peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO we like to f*ck shit up and when we're done fucking shit up to a point they can't be unfucked we blame others and when others invade we cry

NO we like to f*ck shit up and when we're done fucking shit up to a point they can't be unfucked we blame others and when others invade we cry
No the plans changed. Now we f*ck things up back home....then move elsewhere and f*ck shit up there too.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
We do want peace but others don't want it for us.

Call it blaming someone else for our problems if you want but it's the truth.

Everytime it looks like we're about to get our shit together some foreign sponsored faction takes us back to chaos again.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think Somalis are to prideful to admit when they are in the wrong and to easy to buy with money even IF it means killing your own people

We do want peace but others don't want it for us.

Call it blaming someone else for our problems if you want but it's the truth.

Everytime it looks like we're about to get our shit together some foreign sponsored faction takes us back to chaos again.

How many more have to die?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
How many more have to die?

None need to die. We just need a single faction that can overpower all the others and remove all foreign influences or at least pick one.

That will never happen though.

The arms embargo is up there for a reason.

It's not there to prevent us fighting but instead it's to make sure no one ever wins.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yes, everyone truly wants peace. Nobody wants to live in chaos and poverty. The situation is far more complicated than meets the eye, so please don’t remove urself from the picture by using “they” instead we or I. I know u want peace, I want peace and so does every one in ur family, friends and neighbors. Together we can achieve that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending