Do Somalis deserve a Somali version of Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We need to make Somalia Great Again and stop this sh*tholisation of our country.
Who could be the possible Somali Trump???
:trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somalis back home would prefer Hilary over Trump. If you have been there and spoken to ppl, they hate trump and didnt really have an opinon on Hilary

Bruh if that is the case then i'm starting to believe in the 68 IQ thing lmao!
That HIlary wanted to war against the Iraqis! How can muslims support her? Even me i don't support that person, she's the devil for me

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Bruh if that is the case then i'm starting to believe in the 68 IQ thing lmao!
That HIlary wanted to war against the Iraqis! How can muslims support her? Even me i don't support that person, she's the devil for me

I still cant figure out whats wrong with ppl back home but ppl dont much personality anymore in Somalia. No has their own opinon but they all follow the crowd. Its sad

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
His name will be
Donald Digaag, his political slogan will be MSGA[make Somalia great again]:trumpsmirk:

Other qabilist candidates' slogan will be MSSA... [ Make Somalia Shithole again ] :kodaksmiley:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Donald Digaag: Oromos are sending their worst people :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Donald Trump; The wall just got 10 feet higher

Donald Digaag; The darbi just got toban fiit haiyaa.:trumpsmirk:

Far dhexaad to both mexicans and Oromos.
1080475076.jpg

IN COLLABORATION WITH MAGA AND @MSGA :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending