Do Somalis actually live in Turkey?

Apollo

VIP
What are job prospects there sxb?:cosbyhmm:

Don't go there man, unless you have sought-after STEM skills or an advanced IT degree, life will be harder there than in the West. Many more Turks go to the West than Westerners who go to Turkey. There are millions of Turks in Germany and they don't go back. It says a lot.

Also, not everyone in Turkey is conservatively Islamic. They have their own liberals there as well. Don't expect it to be an Islamic utopia. They have their problems as well.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Or they’re just waiting to sneak into another EU country? :cosbyhmm:

I love the contrast scene, Hijaabi audience going to a naked womans concert! Mashalaaah. Can someone give the Abdi some burger?

Don't go there man, unless you have sought-after STEM skills or an advanced IT degree, live will be harder there than in the West. Many more Turks go to the West than Westerners who go to Turkey. There are millions of Turks in Germany and they don't go back. It says a lot.

Also, not everyone in Turkey is conservatively Islamic. They have their own liberals there as well. Don't expect it to be an Islamic utopia. They have their problems as well.

On top of that Turkish Far-Right Nationalism is on the rise, many big cities like Istanbul have kicked out most Syrians, due to constant attacks carried out by Turkish Far-right groups against Syrians thugs/criminals and ordinary refugees in the city.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
No this is bad , bad planning and definitely creating dysfunction within their communities somali households are already dysfunctional.

Look I understand the nation of Turkey are generous enough to provide certain Somalis medical and educational assistance what I don't understand is Somalis from the cursed west buying properties across Ankara Istanbul as if they own the fucking place

They are a disgrace before Syrian civil war began there were somalis buying properties in Damascus ask yourselves what had occur was it worth buying property in foreign countries
From a south african perspective many South Africans set up their bussiness branches promoting their retails to the Turkish markets such as MTN and Shoprite can be seen all over Turkey and the middle east.

But what do we somalis offer ?

Nothing but waste of time just free space to leech off

Plus Turks are known to be low key racist you just didn't noticed yet

Tukraq

VIP
No this is bad , bad planning and definitely creating dysfunction within their communities somali households are already dysfunctional.

Look I understand the nation of Turkey are generous enough to provide certain Somalis medical and educational assistance what I don't understand is Somalis from the cursed west buying properties across Ankara Istanbul as if they own the fucking place

They are a disgrace before Syrian civil war began there were somalis buying properties in Damascus ask yourselves what had occur was it worth buying property in foreign countries
From a south african perspective many South Africans set up their bussiness branches promoting their retails to the Turkish markets such as MTN and Shoprite can be seen all over Turkey and the middle east.

What do you mean by offer? Why would you need to offer anything to invest? You don’t, if they want to invest there they’ll be welcomed with open hands(money is money)

These poor folks are suffering from islamgasm, the symptoms to this is when one experiences subsequent events of islaminess, spirituality, that causes a sensory overload, loss of bodily functions, and a climax deep within the brain, in the section that recognizes specific information concerning islamic world.

All this could have been avoided if we were not cursed with 68 iq

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I don't know about Somalis, but there are Bosniak descendents there in the millions, among them some of my own cousins and other relatives that resettled there when the Ottoman rule in Bosnia collapsed.

Trending

Latest posts