Do Somaliland have aesthetic people? (PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean is there a difference between SL and the rest of Somalia looks-wise?:childplease:

I get y'all want your Independence but we're just one race lol just a bunch of copy and paste niggas

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Stop stalking my peepls you fataaliin:childplease:

And put respect on the name, its Reer Borama, they all look masha allah:salute:

Last edited:

ReeBorama

Seeraha and Sow hotel, Borama. It looks very green and bright.

Yeah, Saw Hotel has been open for a year or so but has already become a Landmark for the city and Seeraha is lush and could be an ever green if only the local gov cared enough. I think the grass was planted by the colonial forestry folks, its different to local species.

Anyway, if ever you've heard the terms of "Mariin dhalaal xiga iyo Mas ciideed" which are descriptions of beauty for our women, this girl epitomizes it walahi. Just look at her

ReeBorama

Do y'all consider y'all selves as SLers?

SL iyo y'all ta abaha ka wase, you should not be posting other people's pictures to begin with, it's totally out of line and Somaliland is big and has different areas. Every picture you posted is of Reer Borama

SL iyo y'all ta abaha ka wase, you should not be posting other people's pictures to begin with, it's totally out of line and Somaliland is big and has different areas. Every picture you posted is of Reer Borama

So do you consider yourselves as somalilanders ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts