Do Somali men often cheat ?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I thought my uncle was messing around with these hot local girls but he’s actually fucking some of them. he’s in his early 30s. His wife is only 25 and educated.
He wants to get every opportunity to bang them before going back to the west.

Also there’s another relative coming from France who’s also married. He wants my uncle to hook him up during his stay in Somalia.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yes they do cheat, they often get a secret wife without the knowledge of the first wife. That’s considered cheating.

Bohol

VIP
Cheating only counts if it is a married woman. That is more serious, men are allowed 4 women at a time in Islam.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought my uncle was messing around with these hot local girls but he’s actually fucking some of them. he’s in his early 30s. His wife is only 25 and educated.
He wants to get every opportunity to bang them before going back to the west.

Also there’s another relative coming from France who’s also married. He wants my uncle to hook him up during his stay in Somalia.

Hybrid = Rkelly

700.jpg

Given the opportunity and impunity, most men will cheat. Having sex with attractive females is a deep-seated biological impulse within men, similar to a mother's drive to feed and protect her children. Diaspora men who visit Somalia have both opportunity and impunity. Their wives are literally a continent and oceans away, and the local hot young things lunge on diaspora men with everything they've got. Local girls really want to be fucked by a diaspora---sometimes for money, but other times because of the thrill and cool of sleeping with someone that they essentially consider an outsider. Men won't let a chance like that pass up.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Allah blessed your uncle with a wife and good health if he doesn’t appreciate those blessings they could easily get taken away

Adultery and zina is a big sin

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Cheating only counts if it is a married woman. That is more serious, men are allowed 4 women at a time in Islam.
dating women while you're married is one thing but messing around with young chicks with the intention of fucking them is abnormal to me especially when your wife is very young.

Bohol

VIP
dating women while you're married is one thing but messing around with young chicks with the intention of fucking them is abnormal to me especially when your wife is very young.

Maybe his wife is not sexually appealing to him? happens to a lot of guys.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Secret wives are not uncommon for dayuusboran odays but what you are describing is.
This is adultery plain and simple - one of the worst crimes a man can commit against Allah. Your uncles are sick, twisted men.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
As long as they're consenting adults its not a problem why is the sex lives of somali men such a concern for some people stop this hypocrisy moral outrage how do you know all these guys going back home are all married that's a ridiculous presumption to make they might be single going back home to visit family, conduct business, as well as look for a wife, also theirs a lot of sisters that go back home to look for a husband, I think being in the west for to long has clouded our judgement we always think whenever our brothers and sisters do anything its for nefarious reasons and even if they're having relationships thats their choice just as long they're consenting adults I rather them than somalia becoming a sex tourism destination like Lebanon, Jamaica, Dominican republic, Cambodia, Thailand, Kenya, etc Do you know how many white men travel to Kenya to hookup with Kenyan women especially in parts of Mombasa and surrounding areas and it isn't even only white men who are exploiting these Kenyan sisters through casual or marriage I think they have a term for this when they refer to these women its called Mzungu wives I think Mzungu means wife of a white man something to that affect recently I was listening to this podcast ran by these 2 nigerian guys and they were talking about how kenyan men were getting angry and even posting videos on social media about how all these nigerian men within the big cities in kenya were coming over and stealing their women and they were saying that whenever a kenyan man would approach a kenyan woman and a nigerian man would approach a kenyan woman she would most of the time choose the nigerian men over their own also another thing the nigerian men are also doing this to their neighbours the ghanaians by taking their women to which is why kenyan and ghanaians men are resentful of nigerian men we should say alhamdulillah that somalia isn't a sex tourist destination say alhamdulillah

As long as they're consenting adults its not a problem why is the sex lives of somali men such a concern for some people stop this hypocrisy moral outrage how do you know all these guys going back home are all married that's a ridiculous presumption to make they might be single going back home to visit family, conduct business, as well as look for a wife, also theirs a lot of sisters that go back home to look for a husband, I think being in the west for to long has clouded our judgement we always think whenever our brothers and sisters do anything its for nefarious reasons and even if they're having relationships thats their choice just as long they're consenting adults I rather them than somalia becoming a sex tourism destination like Lebanon, Jamaica, Dominican republic, Cambodia, Thailand, Kenya, etc Do you know how many white men travel to Kenya to hookup with Kenyan women especially in parts of Mombasa and surrounding areas and it isn't even only white men who are exploiting these Kenyan sisters through casual or marriage I think they have a term for this when they refer to these women its called Mzungu wives I think Mzungu means wife of a white man something to that affect recently I was listening to this podcast ran by these 2 nigerian guys and they were talking about how kenyan men were getting angry and even posting videos on social media about how all these nigerian men within the big cities in kenya were coming over and stealing their women and they were saying that whenever a kenyan man would approach a kenyan woman and a nigerian man would approach a kenyan woman she would most of the time choose the nigerian men over their own also another thing the nigerian men are also doing this to their neighbours the ghanaians by taking their women to which is why kenyan and ghanaians men are resentful of nigerian men we should say alhamdulillah that somalia isn't a sex tourist destination say alhamdulillah

It is a problem he's married and cheating on his wife when she thinks he's on an innocent holiday to visit family.

That's morally corrupt and shows that this person is sick in the head.

:kodaksmiley:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Secret wives are not uncommon for dayuusboran odays but what you are describing is.

This is adultery plain and simple - one of the worst crimes a man can commit against Allah. Your uncles are sick, twisted men.
Many Somali men are likely to be like them

Tukraq

VIP
Cheating? Your allowed four sxb that’s our culture back home, men aren’t exclusive, and it’s not a “secret wife” as your not required to tell them

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
It is a problem he's married and cheating on his wife when she thinks he's on an innocent holiday to visit family.

That's morally corrupt and shows that this person is sick in the head.

:kodaksmiley:

@Dr.Xayawaan Get of your moral high horse I didn't say if it is right or wrong I said its their choice as adults one of the problems I feel that exist within our community as well as here is that we don't support/promote SOMALI LOVE ❤❤ especially amongs minority somali's like Madow somali's cadcad we must stop being racist to each other qabilist wallahi I support all Somali love regardless of qabil I want more HY men to marry Darood/Isaaq women visa versa I want Somali Madow men to marry cushitic somali women and not it be the other way around only like it has been for centuries I want our midgaan brothers to be able to marry sisters who have qabils and visa versa

Yeah but if it's in their marriage contract that he cannot take another wife, then by islamic tules he is not allowed. And why the hell would a man risk losing his wifes trust by marrying women secretely at least be honest about your intentions.

Just to clarify before Some people jump on me. I do agree that a man doesnt need to tell his first wife about his second marriage. Just be honest about your intentions during the get to know period

Trending

Latest posts