Do somali men get better with age?

Can't believe people were dumb enough to show their faces and i missed it again
yes.jpg

why are somali guys my age ugly af but the 35+ year olds been looking kinda fine recently (just on tiktok)

take a look at this fine ass abti 😍 I've probably watched that vid 50 times

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is the reason I need to learn somali cause the men I like cant even communicate with me

Most of them are ugly lol

Quite the femme fatale lady @canab is, prematurely promoting the oldest trade, that of hawking skin, which begins with an innocent smile, a wink, a bit of a reveal of a racy shank or an inviting cleavage, only to end up in between the four posters, yet wholesome ladies on sSpot, unbeknownst to the chinacery being spun at their expense, are cheering in awe, some even so brazen as to jotting down notations in haste, even comparing trickery, and the lads, Oh the lads, the designate de facto 'al qawwamun', are reduced to mere fumbling twats, with some so daft as to offering their guile to further monetise the services; how the mighty has fallen!

When the cradle is assailed, with the integrity of the holding levees and beams compromised, the bowl breaks, and moats are breached to abeyance. Therein, minnows wane and wilt in spirit, with seagulls shimmering in dread, and the tramp poet hastily drafts copious bemoanings to the grand master. On a false fall, the noble nomad, the Samurai he is, unsheaths his Jumbiah to disembowel for the eastern sun, one final time, to shine on his gentle visage.

Be warmed, he bellows in his final exhale: Keep the good ones away, for hers is 'fitna'!

Yaraye

VIP
Quite the femme fatale lady @canab is, prematurely promoting the oldest trade, that of hawking skin, which begins with an innocent smile, a wink, a bit of a reveal of a racy shank or an inviting cleavage, only to end up in between the four posters, yet wholesome ladies on sSpot, unbeknownst to the chinacery being spun at their expense, are cheering in awe, some even so brazen as to jotting down notations in haste, even comparing trickery, and the lads, Oh the lads, the designate de facto 'al qawwamun', are reduced to mere fumbling twats, with some so daft as to offering their guile to further monetise the services; how the mighty has fallen!

When the cradle is assailed, with the integrity of the holding levees and beams compromised, the bowl breaks, and moats are breached to abeyance. Therein, minnows wane and wilt in spirit, with seagulls shimmering in dread, and the tramp poet hastily drafts copious bemoanings to the grand master. On a false fall, the noble nomad, the Samurai he is, unsheaths his Jumbiah to disembowel for the eastern sun, one final time, to shine on his gentle visage.

Be warmed, he bellows in his final exhale: Keep the good ones away, for hers is 'fitna'!
great read. So.....

Trending