Do Somali men deserve Our Somali Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Depends on the woman and the man. I (and most somali girls I know of) are all educated with university degrees. We are also modest, feminine and well-mannered. The same can’t be said for all somali women globally. Those of us with integrity, intelligence & beauty, deserves an equal. If a somali man can be that equal, then yes. If not, then no..

Long answer short: depends on the individual somali man and individual the somali woman.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@DalJecel
:faysalwtf:
Why are you throwing the rest of us under the bus sxb?

And now you're courting a Xalimo in the same thread?
:faysalwtf:

Warya I see you.
:siilaanyosmile:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
For all i know you could be a 55 yrold xalimo wearing a wig? A DP doesn't make you verified
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Watch out sxb. I know this girl. She's 48 years old and has 12 children with 7 different daddies. Her dp is a pic of one of her daughters. She actually has bidaar that goes back to prehistoric times and she has so many rolls she looks like the Michelin Man.
:ufdup:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Watch out sxb. I know this girl. She's 48 years old and has 12 children with 7 different daddies. Her dp is a pic of one of her daughters. She actually has bidaar that goes back to prehistoric times and she has so many rolls she looks like the Michelin Man.

Bisinka, waryaahe Illaahay kabaq :pachah1:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Good deserves good and bad for bad. Personally ive only seen the bad ....

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I am trying to save you sxb. I don't want you to end up confused like Faroole. Cease pursuing this unlawful relationship with the Somaliland refugee.

Oh no you didn’t :wtf:

Somaliland refugee kulaha. You’re not only a self hater, but you also discriminate :westbrookwtf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts