Do Somali guys like this exist?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING clearly said her friend takes care of the housework so he comes home to a clean house and cooks a simple meal
You didn't answer my question; What does she contribute to the household if he's paying the bills and doing house chores?!

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
She obviously doesn't work and stays home all day, then how's his responsibility to be the breadwinner and the housekeeper at the same time?!! Doesn't make any sense.
The man is used to cooking, cleaning and working.He grew up being a only child and took care of his mother when his father passed away , I guess it turned into a habbit he can't stop.

My friend married this guy who's super rich.
He works as a property manager and develops homes too.
So she told me she doesn't cook everyday just twice a week the other days her husband does. Even though she's not working , he told her to just take care of the house.

Do Somali guys like this exist
What’s his background?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
That is a lopsided arrangement. I suspect there is a lot going on you're not seeing on the surface. Infertility, insecurity, mental health issues etc. Women being more attractive than their male counterparts is effectively the norm. If he really is wealthy, he must be significantly below average.

Seconding the poster above, what is their background? Though race/class isn't as important. My guess is he's an assimilated South Asian man and she is white?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
That is a lopsided arrangement. I suspect there is a lot going on you're not seeing on the surface. Infertility, insecurity, mental health issues etc. Women being more attractive than their male counterparts is effectively the norm. If he really is wealthy, he must be significantly below average.

Seconding the poster above, what is their background? Though race/class isn't as important. My guess is he's an assimilated South Asian man and she is white?
They don't want childeren atm , she said she will have children at 25.