Do Somali guys like this exist?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My friend married this guy who's super rich.
He works as a property manager and develops homes too.
So she told me she doesn't cook everyday just twice a week the other days her husband does. Even though she's not working , he told her to just take care of the house.

Do Somali guys like this exist

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What do you bring to the table? :sass2:I mean I’m sure that girl got the guy because she suited him:hahaidiot:

So she told me she doesn't cook everyday just twice a week the other days her husband does. Even though she's not working , he told her to just take care of the house.

All that glitters is not gold.
Maybe the husband is hiding something in the closet.
Things are not 100%.

Only sus niggas would not have their housewife cook for them when they get home. The hell does she provide him other than sucking off his salary (and lower region)? :dead:

I dont understand why men think that cooking or doing chores around the house is the role of a female, should be the inhabitant of any place to keep it tidy and to learn how to feed themselves.

Also, don’t understand why women think that cooking or cleaning is beneath them.

Self-responsibility should be a very basic core value, imo.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
I dont understand why men think that cooking or doing chores around the house is the role of a female, should be the inhabitant of any place to keep it tidy and to learn how to feed themselves.

Also, don’t understand why women think that cooking or cleaning is beneath them.

Only person with common sense

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Stop being simp bro its september :kodaksmiley:

Hopefully they don’t

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont see the big deal they both live in the same house meaning they both have a responsibility to cook and clean

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The husband is gay

1599224273047.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I dont see the big deal they both live in the same house meaning they both have a responsibility to cook and clean
She obviously doesn't work and stays home all day, then how's his responsibility to be the breadwinner and the housekeeper at the same time?!! Doesn't make any sense.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
She obviously doesn't work and stays home all day, then how's his responsibility to be the breadwinner and the housekeeper at the same time?!! Doesn't make any sense.
@SOULSEARCHING clearly said her friend takes care of the housework so he comes home to a clean house and cooks a simple meal

Trending