Do Somali girls need a role model?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The problem is most people don’t look up to social influencers for their positivity but for their entertainment value. Even the positive unproblematic girls like aysha & shahd are called boring, and have low views in comparison to their subscriber count. The ghetto ones with their interracial divorce stories get the clicks for entertainment.
LOOL i checked the view count and you're right :damn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
You're genius.

Why didn't I think of that?

I like that idea but I personally do not have the energy nor the patience to take care of someone else
No stress, it's just an idea.

You understand the gist of it. At the end of the day, it's all about creating a solid platform/following and convert them into a customer base for whatever products you want to market.

It's sad to see people waste all their clout on nothing and market things they don't have equity in.

I wanna ask you how many % of Somalis do you think are producers in comparison to consumers?

How can we change that to monetize our culture to the mainstream society like how the Chinese and the Indians did it?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
No stress, it's just an idea.

You understand the gist of it. At the end of the day, it's all about creating a solid platform/following and convert them into a customer base for whatever products you want to market.

It's sad to see people waste all their clout on nothing and market things they don't have equity in.

I wanna ask you how many % of Somalis do you think are producers in comparison to consumers?

How can we change that to monetize our culture to the mainstream society like how the Chinese and the Indians did it?

What are some qualities that make one stand out in a somali world. I just remembered Naimo joker and how she got fame for being a comedian. Yet she's only famous with the early 20s somali women back home. And how can we apply it in real life?

@BobSmoke what are your thoughts on somali boys in the influencer world?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
What are some qualities that make one stand out in a somali world. I just remembered Naimo joker and how she got fame for being a comedian. Yet she's only famous with the early 20s somali women back home. And how can we apply it in real life?

@BobSmoke what are your thoughts on somali boys in the influencer world?
@Asli
The Farah presence imo is far too low and the ones available keep screaming "I'm Mali this and that" like they got tourettes. Nobody gives a f*ck.

It's about what a person knows, like beard care or cooking for example. How can the person build a community and trust from them so that the person can make his own pomade or packaged halwad.
The person must also know how to systemize everything.

If the nigga don't know much, he better be hungry to learn everything in his field so that he can formulate it nicely to the viewers. They also have to be willing to risk taking losses and also willing to put their own bread up for the "CONTROL".
Independence is key and once somebody else puts their dollar in your thing, that person has a "say so".

Dame Dash is a great person to look up to in this regard

I can go on for a while but this video will pretty much sum everything up.
This video is worth studying

Trending