Do somali girls feel pressured to have a big back?

Bring dat ass over here NOW nigga aint nothing gon stop me :lolbron:
tenor.gif

Where I live growing up somali girls who had no back got no love from somali men or Madows. :kendrickcry: These women usually were regulated to 'homie' status while the big futo having xaliimos got all the attention. Now I have seen alot of somali women at gyms and the results are paying off...look at ambiyo farah :lawd::whew: I personally cant date a women with no back :mjdontkno: about you guys?
I’m not a sex addict anymore so I prefer girls who are pretty like zendaya or rubi rose:cosbyhmm:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I feel pressured when I see big booty bashirs aka bbb.:noneck::jcoleno:

Last edited:
Where I live growing up somali girls who had no back got no love from somali men or Madows. :kendrickcry: These women usually were regulated to 'homie' status while the big futo having xaliimos got all the attention. Now I have seen alot of somali women at gyms and the results are paying off...look at ambiyo farah :lawd::whew: I personally cant date a women with no back :mjdontkno: about you guys?
Where tf Ambiyo went we told her to turn around so many times on twitter she let up on us ‍♂️

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Big back ? So halimos want muscular backs like a wrestler wow UK has lost the plot

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
I wish I had a smaller back. My ass is round and perfectly formed and even garners a lot of attention from thirsty niggas. @Guure , As a member of big booty gaang, Have you ever had a similar issue or is it different for guys. Like, do guys or girls react this way when they see you?

tenor.gif
I'm almost done building the spaceship

Trending

Latest posts