Do Somali girls divorce just for clout?

I been seeing a bunch of divorce stories on my recommended, seems like this is the new trend. what's going on? do you lot just divorce for clout? I never seen divorced Somali guys make youtube videos of their divorce stories. Abaayo, i'm sorry but nobody gives a damn about your divorce story:ftw9nwa:

EXqrrGgXYAcjCCa.jpg
EXqrrGhWoAAWQyH.jpg

EXqrrGmX0AEtgP5.jpg
EXqrrGgWoAAkJgs.jpg

Didn't know that there were so many of these vids:jaynerd:
But I'm curious about how long this will last in generals before it gets moved to qashin :dead:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
White Women started this trend. Black Women copied it and then we now have Dumb Somali girls begging and following that trend.

If I devorce a Woman, and she goes on Youtube to explicitly discuss our relationship to the masses, I know I have made the right choice.

White Women started this trend. Black Women copied it and then we now have Dumb Somali girls begging and following that trend.

If I devorce a Woman, and she goes on Youtube to explicitly discuss our relationship to the masses, I know I have made the right choice.
Just don't marry this type in the first place sxb and there's no need for divorce. Imagine divorcing your husband just to make a video on it. And half these probably didn't even get to 50 k views smdh.

I honestly feel like marriage is like dating for Xalimos the way they marry and then divorce wth? It's like it's a game to them.

I guess those men they divorced made the right choice lool

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think a lot of young women watch these videos to learn from their experience so they have a better picture of what marriage is like after the honeymoon phase. It's not always roses and chocolate, sometimes it's tough and its better to be prepared :)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
maybe these girls drop these videos to give advice to other girls who are about to get married