Do somali atheists dislike ayaan hirsi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's being critical which is a given right deeply embedded in the human psyche when a religion specifically says do NOT question then something stinks and it ain't the shit that's on the floor it's the sewage that's spilling from the lack of balls to question what it's true hidden purpose of not questioning !!!!

Benjamin

nΓ₯gon :)
She's being critical which is a given right deeply embedded in the human psyche when a religion specifically says do NOT question then something stinks and it ain't the shit that's on the floor it's the sewage that's spilling from the lack of balls to question what it's true hidden purpose of not questioning !!!!
I may have doubts, but I don't question the truth. :axvmm9o:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Minor political disagreements with Ayaan Hirsi Ali, other than that, I don't think majority of Somali atheists ''dislike'' her. Perhaps they dislike her character. and integrity.. She would never have gotten, for an example, an asylum in the Netherlands, if she was honest about her own life. She weaved a clever narrative together in order to expedite the asylum process. The whole exposure had a negative impact on real Somali refugees, as the vetting process became more stringent for them.:trumpsmirk:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Off topic, does anyone have a clip of Ayaan Hirsi speaking Somali on camera? I just realized i've never heard her speak anything but English :dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts