Do somali atheists dislike ayaan hirsi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm under the impression that most do from reading their forums.
Some say she isn't a good representative.

Question is: why???

No muslim somali will care to listen to an atheist who is somali. What kind of representation do you want?!

Don't you stand for the same things? Isn't it hypocritical?
:ayaanswag:

I'm under the impression that most do from reading their forums.
Some say she isn't a good representative.

Question is: why???

No muslim somali will care to listen to an atheist who is somali. What kind of representation do you want?!

Don't you stand for the same things? Isn't it hypocritical?
:ayaanswag:

I suppouse they don't like her attitude or how she aides conservatives in demonizing muslims and continuing unhelpful policies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
She is a feminist though ;) unlike those fake progressive libtard feminists who get angry for men leaving the loo seat up, because it OFENDS them !! Get real, when was feminism about fat lesbians who hate men ?

She is a feminist though ;) unlike those fake progressive libtard feminists who get angry for men leaving the loo seat up, because it OFENDS them !! Get real, when was feminism about fat lesbians who hate men ?
tbt.gif

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I support her 100%. I just wish she'd focus her attention on Somali issues rather than the Taliban and other Islamic nonsense. We have plenty of it ourselves.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I support her 100%. I just wish she'd focus her attention on Somali issues rather than the Taliban and other Islamic nonsense. We have plenty of it ourselves.
She sometimes does discuss about the intolerance in Islamic ghettos, Europe is soon turning into a taliban state, there are already no go areas where women are harassed for wear whatvthey please

Haha no I'm a secular, pansexual libtard ;) I believe in the spaghetti monster, you think Islam is feminism hahahaha I'm literally falling out of my chair the sheer ignorance
Looool. I guess majority of muslim women in the west are delusional by your standards.

So you swing every possible way :dabcasar: Fascinating i must say

She sometimes does discuss about the intolerance in Islamic ghettos, Europe is soon turning into a taliban state, there are already no go areas where women are harassed for wear whatvthey please
Somali areas in bristol. You can't be a somali girl without a hijab there lol. A somali father with his kids went up to my sister to talk shit about me not wearing one :liberaltears:

The audacity :mjlol:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Somali areas in bristol. You can't be a somali girl without a hijab there lol. A somali father with his kids went up to my sister to talk shit about me not wearing one :liberaltears:

The audacity :mjlol:
That's what I'm saying Muslims cannot mind their own bussiness the herd mentality is real with these people, Muslims don't appreciate their host countries they just want to turn it into the same depressive shit hole they ran away from. They demand to much, seggragted universities etc

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I think she's given up on our community. You'll know why if you read her book Nomad
She's just fed up with the death threats etc Somalis think Islam is a race now how dare she questions our DNA ?? Muslims can't handle criticism of there faith, their inner barbarism shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending