Do slanders hate Somalis THIS MUCH???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
One dumb "S-lander" doesn't speak for everyone.

Caqligaaga isticmaal walaal, :kodaksmiley:, your making yourself look stupid right now.

Who's 'we', who made him the spokesman for SL. He doesn't speak for anyone but himself.
What do you mean by "he doesn't speak for us"?!! Your deranged khat eating president preaches the same message everyday. The kid is just repeating what he heard from Dhuuso Biixi.

One dumb "S-lander" doesn't speak for everyone.

Caqligaaga isticmaal walaal, :kodaksmiley:, your making yourself look stupid right now.

Who's 'we', who made him the spokesman for SL. He doesn't speak for anyone but himself.
he is not the only one...

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
What do you mean by "he doesn't speak for us"?!! Your deranged khat eating president preaches the same message everyday. The kid is just repeating what he heard from Dhuuso Biixi.
A potential fkd session about to begin if it continues like this:wow1:

Bohol

VIP
That is why they (secessionists) should never get ictiraaf. They take pride in spreading their legs for shisheeye (non Somalis) all the time whether it is Ethiopia, Kenya whoever the pimp is for the day.

That is why they (secessionists) should never get ictiraaf. They take pride in spreading their legs for shisheeye (non Somalis) all the time whether it is Ethiopia, Kenya whoever the pimp is for the day.

True. I revise my stance. On the sly I thought the whole thing was banter, but @sigmund 's people are shameless, much like reer London. I was expecting them to embrace farmaajo and scream Somalia ha noolato on his first visit to Hargeisa with that oil money

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
I saw lot of landers booty shaking for kenyans on twitter yesterday. They are eternally begging for recognition but were ignored by Kenyans and everyone else as per usual.

The words he spews do not speak for the people of SL. Diaspora Landers ≠ actual 'landers'.

What do you mean by "your deranged khat eating president" garacyahow, if he's mine then he's also @Bohol 's and @Saalax Bidaar 's. Even if they hate 'jeegaan', SL is their Fed state and Biixi is their governor, whether they like it or not. Ain't that how it works :zhqjlmx:.

The kid fucking generalised and is showing tweets from @waddani_5 (alleged HY), Yusuf Gabobe and that politician 'gariire'. Most of these guys are all diaspora, the ones who are all hardcore secessionist than the miskeen people who live in gudaha.

Use your mind for once, if shit changes in Somalia for the better, do you really think the poor who live in SL are going to want to remain in limbo? They'll most likely choose to come under SO as a federal state. The ones who will hold them hostage are the diaspora and corrupt politicians.

You niggas take the words of a select few as gospel, yet you haven't sat down and spoken/listened to the voices that really matter. And those are the ones on the ground. I doubt you'd want to listen to them as one may go against your already made up views on 'landers'.

Do I care what Muuse Handaraab, says. He can cry ictiraaf til yawmul qiyamah. Do you think I'm going to miss my Salah for him cos he's Isaaq. Waar ii dhaaf munaafiqyahow.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The words he spews do not speak for the people of SL. Diaspora Landers ≠ actual 'landers'.

What do you mean by "your deranged khat eating president" garacyahow, if he's mine then he's also @Bohol 's and @Saalax Bidaar 's. Even if they hate 'jeegaan', SL is their Fed state and Biixi is their governor, whether they like it or not. Ain't that how it works :zhqjlmx:.

The kid fucking generalised and is showing tweets from @waddani_5 (alleged HY), Yusuf Gabobe and that politician 'gariire'. Most of these guys are all diaspora, the ones who are all hardcore secessionist than the miskeen people who live in gudaha.

Use your mind for once, if shit changes in Somalia for the better, do you really think the poor who live in SL are going to want to remain in limbo? They'll most likely choose to come under SO as a federal state. The ones who will hold them hostage are the diaspora and corrupt politicians.

You niggas take the words of a select few as gospel, yet you haven't sat down and spoken/listened to the voices that really matter. And those are the ones on the ground. I doubt you'd want to listen to them as one may go against your already made up views on 'landers'.

Do I care what Muuse Handaraab, says. He can cry ictiraaf til yawmul qiyamah. Do you think I'm going to miss my Salah for him cos he's Isaaq. Waar ii dhaaf munaafiqyahow.
What's with the insults ninyahow?! :what1: I labeled Dhuuso Biixi as khat eating drunk and it's the truth. Why did you insult me?!

True. I revise my stance. On the sly I thought the whole thing was banter, but @sigmund 's people are shameless, much like reer London. I was expecting them to embrace farmaajo and scream Somalia ha noolato on his first visit to Hargeisa with that oil money

Do you really think that would happen, just walking in and saying "hey guys I got some saliid/lacag for you, let's be brothers again". Loool no, I don't even believe that should be allowed, they isolated themselves, ended up choosing a shitty leader Who's got 0 leadership qualities, and they (the people) should deal with it.

Has SO even got a functioning national army, and no I ain't talking about these tribal federal state militias. As soon as Farmaajo and Co. gets security sorted, a REAL reconcilation program should be ran nationwide, telling EVERYONE, come and sit. <---- get this completed, an actual National army can be made. Watch, get your shit sorted, and they'll come back easy.

All this shit is about Self-interest, these ''Landers" are trying to make sure everything is in their self-interest and Yes, enemy #1 is SO, who's trying to block their ictiraaf. SO's self interest is to make sure that kenya doesn't expand on it's maritime border to claim oil that is not theirs. Kenya's self interest is to try and do anything to push SO away from pursuing the maritime border dispute further in front of the ICU (cos they know SO is going to win) and so are willing to 'threaten' SO with the recognition of 3 federal state (PL,SL and JL).

The vast majority of you niggas are vexed because SL's self interest is going against SO's self interest. That's it. Do you not think these same niggas don't think you guys are 'shameless', for constantly cock-blocking them/pissing them off?

It's a 2 way street saaxiib, yaan lagu jiidhin.

Sit back and look at it from a logical point of view.

What's with the insults ninyahow?! :what1: I labeled Dhuuso Biixi as khat eating drunk and it's the truth. Why did you insult me?!

You focused on the insults and didn't take in anything else I said.
:what1:

You said "Your deranged khat eating president" as an insult towards me by attacking 'my leader'. You couldn't just say "Dhuuso Biixi your president preaches the same message everyday."

Which I would've replied: "f*ck that nigga Biixi, I don't care what he says, he don't speak for me". I don't listen to his words like how MJ's listened to Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN).

Same way that 'politician' Mukhtar Geeraare doesn't speak for us, the Landers on the ground. Not the politicians, but the people who are trying to get by in life.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Nothing alleged about waddai_5 being HY. She’s actually HY and actually does things for somaliland. A lot of People in our GC see her as future wasir :gnzbryw:

She’s good peoples

Bohol

VIP
@Nuur Iidaan if you don't want people mistaking Dhuso Bixi as your "president" you need to distance yourself from him and also your community (Arab) needs to distance themselves for the Dhuso Bixi. Do you know that guy called Abdikarim Jeegandiid in fbook? he is popular in social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts