Do Not Watch "Eternals"

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Damn, I was thinking of watching it this weekend, what let you down the most?
Eternals is an extremely slow paced movie with very poor quality of dialogue along with extremely bad character development.

In this movie there are only a handful of action scenes and when they happen, they are ridiculously bad & short.

The film is about 2.5 hours long, which, given its mediocrity, makes watching it a real chore.

Add to that the fact that it includes hyper SJW elements such as a gay-obese-black-superhero-dude in an interracial relationship, co-parenting a kid and you simply have the biggest cinematic diarrhea ever.

1/10, anyone who's seen the movie and still recommends it to you has quite simply no taste.

I could’nt help laughing when i noticed it was a arab gay husband, and he said ”habibi phil”😂 and that they were raising a mixed or berber kid, made it more funny.

Add to that the fact that it includes hyper SJW elements such as a gay-obese-black-superhero-dude in an interracial relationship, co-parenting a kid and you simply have the biggest cinematic diarrhea ever.
I noticed they like to check off all deviant diversity points when it comes to blacks. White folks & other POC wouldn't accept being made a mockery of so easily.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
I thought it was a good movie with a very diverse cast.

And since I work at the movie theaters, I got to watch it for free.
:dabcasar:

Oh I see where this is coming from :mjlol: Imagine being that insecure.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Oh I see where this is coming from :mjlol: Imagine being that insecure.

I didn't know that criticizing a film could hurt a Farax to the point that he then makes some very revealing assumptions about himself 🤭

That's a new low for you and something new to laugh at for me 🙂

Trending

Latest posts