Do not Fear the Jinn, the shayateen and the likes

But fear Allah who has created them.

People fear magic and dont fear Allah.

Among His signs are the day and the night, the sun and the moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or the moon, but prostrate to Allah, Who created them ˹all˺, if you ˹truly˺ worship Him ˹alone˺.

-Sura Fussilat, Ayah 37

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Dude without even reading this I already figured it out its total disrespect to fear anyone over our Creator . Just imagine the disrespect. How miniscule we are and yet.fear stuff fear we never attribute to our Creator but we should because he is the most merciful.but can also be the most.wicked.

Fear is a natural reaction to danger or to a percieved danger. Can you clarify what the fear means you describe that is discouraged in the quoted verse?

Elaborate please.

Last edited:
Dude without even reading this I already figured it out its total disrespect to fear anyone over our Creator . Just imagine the disrespect. How miniscule we are and yet.fear stuff fear we never attribute to our Creator but we should because he is the most merciful.but can also be the most.wicked.

Hey Genius, tell me you wouldn't run if you saw a car accelerating out of control and headed directly towards you? Run or camp till you are hit? What would it be?

Is that what the verse is talking about? I am curious.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Assalam Aleykum

What do you mean akhi?

Trending