Do not eat out! I repeat do not eat out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after a long time of not eating out I decided to give it a go and I went to this random chicken shop...

And... it turns out it gave me explosive diarrhea this morning ... shit was horrible!
:ileycry::ileycry::ileycry:

I was crying hooyo hoogayeey! Ilahey ha I caafiyo!

Literally sat on the toilet for more than an hour! I think I should I sue these mothafuckas :icon mad::farole::ileycry::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Just came back from a birthday dinner at a seafood restaurant and damn those scallops, lobsters, prawns, oysters, mussels and shrimps. All paid by her. White people are blessed. Ready to watch the Socceroos beat the Danish.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
So after a long time of not eating out I decided to give it a go and I went to this random chicken shop...

And... it turns out it gave me explosive diarrhea this morning ... shit was horrible!
:ileycry::ileycry::ileycry:

I was crying hooyo hoogayeey! Ilahey ha I caafiyo!

Literally sat on the toilet for more than an hour! I think I should I sue these mothafuckas :icon mad::farole::ileycry::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Be cautious of uncooked fish, as salmon, and sushi, many people have been infected by tapeworms.

"A variety of parasitic infections might be acquired by ingesting raw or undercooked fin fish (Table 1).13 Fish tapeworm, or Diphyllobothrium spp, is acquired by eating raw or undercooked freshwater or anadromous fish (ie, sea fish that spawn in freshwater rivers, such as salmon). Marinated and smoked fish can also transmit the worm.4 While cases in previously endemic areas have decreased, likely because of improved sewage treatment processes, cases have increased in other parts of the developed world,59 "

(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3374688/)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending