Do You Accept Evolution

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I don't agree with reinterpreting what the deen says to fit into modern views.
That would make us no different from idiot Creationists who have humans riding dinosaur exhibits.

I still contend that you can compartmentalize what the Science of the day says and what we believe the deen says.
And i've said many times, biological evolution is proven to be objectively true, the only thing that will change are mechanisms that help to explain it.

Just like 8+8 will equal 16 no matter what mathematical breakthroughs will come

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
And i've said many times, biological evolution is proven to be objectively true, the only thing that will change are mechanisms that help to explain it.

Just like 8+8 will equal 16 no matter what mathematical breakthroughs will come

And thats fine, I can sign off on the science and still believe God created Adam by His hands as the first human:kanyeshrug:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Yonis

Clearly Yasir Qadhi does not agree with Dr. Rana's non literal interpretations

Perhaps but his views on biological evolution in general terms seems to be much more intellectually sound. What bothers me more are the low IQ scientific illiterate who don't know anything about the topic like Dr Zakir Naik who embarassed muslims with his lies and ignorance in this talk]

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Perhaps but his views on biological evolution in general seems to be much more intellectually sound. What bothers me more are the low IQ scientific illiterate who don't know anything about the topic like Dr Zakir Naik who embarassed muslims with his lies and ignorance in this talk]

Yeah, you can tell he's a smart man. Which is more than can be said for Zakir Naik :susp:

What a charleton, ''Sir whitemeat'' :russ:

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I've flipped from accepting and rejecting evolution so many times.

I give up because I feel it's kind of pointless to discuss whether evolution contradicts Qur'an because

1. While biological evolution can be seen in action, we don't have an evidence that it's mutually exclusive of what Allah has said in Qur'an. I.e. Allah has never said evolution is wrong.

2. It's possible that Adam and Eve is a special exception.

3. It is possible that the evolution results in Adam, and his kin an intelligence. The creation refers to their animalistic ancestors.

4. The evidence of the contradiction is circumstantial at best. There is no reason why we can't accept both. Atheists attacking Christianity using the arguments has evolved to attacking us using the same argument without realising that we have slightly different story that makes their argument void. We can't take the same position as Christians do lest ignorant ones leave the religion because they assumed evolution contradicts Islam in the same it contradicts Christianity

Perhaps but his views on biological evolution in general terms seems to be much more intellectually sound. What bothers me more are the low IQ scientific illiterate who don't know anything about the topic like Dr Zakir Naik who embarassed muslims with his lies and ignorance in this talk]
Zakir Naik is a brainless moron who parrots wahhabi propaganda. I stopped listening to his risible Indian accent when he said that Christians should not he allowed to build places of worship in Muslim countries. He's against freedom of worship. Ironically he started crying about persecution when the British government banned his skeletal ass from the country.

The sheikh below is a much better debator than him when it comes to dawah. Check out what he says about evolution:

I've flipped from accepting and rejecting evolution so many times.

I give up because I feel it's kind of pointless to discuss whether evolution contradicts Qur'an because

1. While biological evolution can be seen in action, we don't have an evidence that it's mutually exclusive of what Allah has said in Qur'an. I.e. Allah has never said evolution is wrong.

2. It's possible that Adam and Eve is a special exception.

3. It is possible that the evolution results in Adam, and his kin an intelligence. The creation refers to their animalistic ancestors.

4. The evidence of the contradiction is circumstantial at best. There is no reason why we can't accept both. Atheists attacking Christianity using the arguments has evolved to attacking us using the same argument without realising that we have slightly different story that makes their argument void. We can't take the same position as Christians do lest ignorant ones leave the religion because they assumed evolution contradicts Islam in the same it contradicts Christianity
Most Christians are fine with evolution. Mainstream Protestant and Catholic churches made their peace with modern biology a long time ago. It's the Saudi brainwashed clerics that infest masjids who are anti-science. They believe one eyed camels like Ibn Taymiyyah and Muhammad Abdul Wahab are greater authorities on natural history than people with doctorates in cell biology. If you want to know why Muslims live in diseased and impoverished countries whilst the West is sending space shuttles to Mars, look no further.

Apollo

VIP
Yes, and this is why we must exterminate the underclass in Somalia.

sCEjo7F.jpg

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I do believe in evolution for animals and gene mutation over time but I don't know about humankind evolving from primates, where does that put the idea of Adam and Eve being kicked out of heaven and humans being created from clay.

Yes, and this is why we must exterminate the underclass in Somalia.

sCEjo7F.jpg
The swastika is originally a Hindu symbol, and the red dotted heads do accept Darwin. Hinduism is a pretty science friendly religion. The Baghavad Gita says that the universe is billions of years old.

Apollo

VIP
The swastika is originally a Hindu symbol, and the red dotted heads do accept Darwin. Hinduism is a pretty science friendly religion. The Baghavad Gita says that the universe is billions of years old.

Hinduism is the least believable religion out of the big ones. It's a joke.

All I know is that evolution is a scientific fact

And the Quran claims that we all came from a couple that got a little too curious and hungry

And there what the Quran states should be taken literally in Islam :manny: that's what it says itself

So it's either something that's been proven with raw evidence or a book from Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts