Are all you above 35?

• Yes

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 88.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I invented new categories to cope with my age bracket.

Early 20's: 20 - 22

Early mid 20's: 23

Mid 20's: 24 - 25

Late mid 20's: 26 - 27 :rejoice:
I'm 27

Late 20's: 28 - 29

:ohhhdamn:

I feel that the people that are bigoted on this website are like that because of selfhate.
I see many Somalis on this website praise crackers but hate on black people. The only reasonable conclusion is that they are selfhaters. Every few threads you will see some random person saying that they're a darkskinned caucasian. They don't want to associate with fellow Africans but they want to be considered :vqbuyv0:"a white person dipped in chocolate. That's selfhate 101.
The only confirmed self hater here is @Basra .

Everyone else? try hard bigots.:kanyeshrug:

I feel that the people that are bigoted on this website are like that because of selfhate.
I see many Somalis on this website praise crackers but hate on black people. The only reasonable conclusion is that they are selfhaters. Every few threads you will see some random person saying that they're a darkskinned caucasian. They don't want to associate with fellow Africans but they want to be considered :vqbuyv0:"a white person dipped in chocolate. That's selfhate 101.

Even assuming some are self hating, for a Somali it’s a good thing …

Lots of wrong things with us.

Very little to praise.

We rank lowest in all relevant metrics of success everywhere.

If a person wants to change then it’s good, but living only to hate is just pitiful.

I don’t know whether she’s depressed or something, don’t often see girls with such strong views.

She's pretty consistent.
Has been for years.
The fact I know she's been at this for years means I'm somewhat of a social reject/failure.
:meleshame:

It's mostly internet banter.
Don't let net trolls get the best of you.
If they wanna be darkie William Shakespeare's more power to them.

Tho, I'd still love to know where does your hate of Ethiopians come from.

Is it just habesha people or ethio's in general?
:mjhaps:

She's pretty consistent.
Has been for years.
The fact I know she's been at this for years means I'm somewhat of a social reject/failure.

Some hate for historical rivalry reasons and just because Ethiopians are Christians. And some because they fight Islamists.

I dislike Xaarbeshis and black magic Oromos. I'm still not decided on Hararis and Afars. I don't care about the other ethnic groups in Ethiopia.
She's pretty consistent.
Has been for years.

Biggie

X X C X X
There's a lot of sexually repressed teens on this site. Only way to explain the sheit going on here most of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending