Do I need a driver's license to drive in Somalia?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nah I don’t think so. I mean when I went to somaliland I drove around with no license. But it wasn’t worth it cause the roads were actually really shitty

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Yes you need a driver license or you can pretend that your ID card is a foreign license and use it whenever you get caught that’s what a relative of mine did:feedme:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
no just khaat to bribe the cops
Bruh I wish I could send this video I filmed last year on here, a cop literally threw khat at me cuz I was filming him.. I mean the city! He effing chased me and yelled nasty words at me, my crazy Abti had to step in and rescue me from him and his wrath:hova:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Bruh I wish I could send this video I filmed last year on here, a cop literally threw khat at me cuz I was filming him.. I mean the city! He effing chased me and yelled nasty words at me, my crazy Abti had to step in and rescue me from him and his wrath:hova:
throwing khaat = marriage proposal if u catch the khaat or he catches u u become his wife

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Nah I don’t think so. I mean when I went to somaliland I drove around with no license. But it wasn’t worth it cause the roads were actually really shitty
its not even fun to drive cause of how shitty it is and even worse with the idiots on the road driving

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
this one time My cousin was driving his car stalled and we had cars behind us honking this guy behind us was cursing my cousins mom amongst other things than the old guy came next to our car and kept yelling even more my cousin punched him and the guy fell down some cops where nearby and my cousin was taken to the station the guy he punched turned out to be the police chief

Last edited: