Do have degree/ or what are you majoring in at the moment?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Dropped out of Leicester University in 2011 in Broadcast Journalism, for an apprenticeship in stonemasonry. Never looked back. Missed a bullet of debt and uncertain career right there.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Dropped out of Leicester University in 2011 in Broadcast Journalism, for an apprenticeship in stonemasonry. Never looked back. Missed a bullet of debt and uncertain career right there.
The media potrayes everyone who dont have a degree a failer inviduel,

how have it going for you so far

im a 3rd yr student in x(cant disclose).Just make sure you chose a field that has a future and solid job prospects.Fields I'd recommend include engineering, business(finance accounting/business information systems),IT,med(anything health related),statistics/data analysis,construction management ect.All these fields r industry heavy and if you have qualifications in any you can go through generalised graduate programs that are offered by reputable companies(programs in the workforce not post-grad) that have varied roles so u aren't necessarily stuck working within your major.
Another tip I'd suggest is to tailor your elective units towards a particular stream so you can double major.Im not sure if your uni/institution allows this but definitely ask

Marshall D Abdi

im a 3rd yr student in x(cant disclose).Just make sure you chose a field that has a future and solid job prospects.Fields I'd recommend include engineering, business(finance accounting/business information systems),IT,med(anything health related),statistics/data analysis,construction management ect.All these fields r industry heavy and if you have qualifications in any you can go through generalised graduate programs that are offered by reputable companies(programs in the workforce not post-grad) that have varied roles so u aren't necessarily stuck working within your major.
Another tip I'd suggest is to tailor your elective units towards a particular stream so you can double major.Im not sure if your uni/institution allows this but definitely ask
Yeah im leaning more to business finance accounting information system because that what ive been learning the past 4 years

pardon but what do you mean double your salary efter grad? How is that possible thaught it will go up after ur years of expirience?

Yeah im leaning more to business finance accounting information system because that what ive been learning the past 4 years

pardon but what do you mean double your salary efter grad? How is that possible thaught it will go up after ur years of expirience?
I mean a double major which means for example, if you're doing a business degree you graduate with two majors(accounting/finance) instead of one, ask your uni if u can do that.

Marshall D Abdi

I mean a double major which means for example, if you're doing a business degree you graduate with two majors(accounting/finance) instead of one, ask your uni if u can do that.
Thats hella smart.

u mentionted ur 3nd year student) what does future holds for you

Quantum Alientology
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Trending

Latest posts