Do guys see how everyone forgot about hodon nalaye already?

It took about 3 weeks till people forgot about her. I paid attention i dont know why. I use to watch her from days she did not wear her hijab and defend her from youtube commenters trying hate her. As her channel got big she started ti change for the better. She seemed so happy on her last days. Hodo died im towbah. May Alah keep her kids safe may they learn somali because thats what she wanted May Allah have mercy on her. May Allah habe mercy on all who died on that day too. Ameeen ya Allah.

No one other then your mother and if your blessed to have kids will remember you after you die. That’s why we shouldn’t live to impress others.

Remember Michael Jackson? The biggest star of all time and his 10 year death anniversary came up and you didn’t hear a squeak about it. If a guy that was larger than life is out of mind, no one stands a chance.

AUN to the sister.

It took about 3 weeks till people forgot about her. I paid attention i dont know why. I use to watch her from days she did not wear her hijab and defend her from youtube commenters trying hate her. As her channel got big she started ti change for the better. She seemed so happy on her last days. Hodo died im towbah. May Alah keep her kids safe may they learn somali because thats what she wanted May Allah have mercy on her. May Allah habe mercy on all who died on that day too. Ameeen ya Allah.
ameen...but thats life and what will happen to all of us. Outside of family no one remembers you

Subhana’Allah, I was literally thinking about this today. It really is sad how at the end of the day, people will move on after you’ve died, so work hard on pleasing Allah and attaining good deeds. May Allah have mercy on Hodan Nalayeh, May he protect her children and may He grant her Jannah firdaus ameen. A part of me hurts when I come across her posts on SM.

I met her when she was just starting to wear the hijab. A lovely woman full of optimism and positivity. She really inspired me and showed me how important it is to lay down a legacy, because that is what will remain after you pass. My heart hurts for her children, who won’t grow up with their mom.

You people are acting like she was a household name or something....she had less than 100k followers on twitter and was a little more popular with her YouTube videos some hitting 300k. AUN to her but come on...I never use to see anyone talk about her unless they were posting one of her travel videos here on SSpot

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want to be remembered by Allah swt for eternity, i dont care for humanity :)

You people are acting like she was a household name or something....she had less than 100k followers on twitter and was a little more popular with her YouTube videos some hitting 300k. AUN to her but come on...I never use to see anyone talk about her unless they were posting one of her travel videos here on SSpot
She was known among Somalis. Enough people knew her to form an opinion on her and she was just getting started. She was among the most influential diaspora Somalis. So move around with your nonsense :camby:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Everyone seems to have forgotten about the October massacre of 500 souls.

Are we desensitized from all the violence or do we simply not give a f*ck?

Those in the midst of all this especially.

27 years of absolute chaos and tomorrow will be just another day for us.

She was known among Somalis. Enough people knew her to form an opinion on her and she was just getting started. She was among the most influential diaspora Somalis. So move around with your nonsense :camby:

That’s not factual. She wasn’t a household name even amongst Somalis. All her videos have way less views than pretty much any random Somali song on YouTube and a lot of those people aren’t household names. She’s pretty much known by social media Somalis only

That’s not factual. She wasn’t a household name even amongst Somalis. All her videos have way less views than pretty much any random Somali song on YouTube and a lot of those people aren’t household names. She’s pretty much known by social media Somalis only
Bullshit. Everyone that I know including my parents knew her. Anyone that pays attention to Somalia knows her. Enough people knew her and the amount of people paying tribute to her was heartwarming. And those Somalis that didn’t know her, know of her now because of that.
Much respect to my harti sister. May she Rest In Peace and Allah forgive her sins. She was an amazing woman.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Some women are trying to replace let alone remember her.

AUN we live in a sick world tbh.

I remember a week after she died, there was a chick on twitter who said she will take over and there was a twitter fight after that.

Disgusting Somalis.

Bullshit. Everyone that I know including my parents knew her. Anyone that pays attention to Somalia knows her. Enough people knew her and the amount of people paying tribute to her was heartwarming. And those Somalis that didn’t know her, know of her now because of that.
Much respect to my harti sister. May she Rest In Peace and Allah forgive her sins. She was an amazing woman.

Stop the qabyaalad she had 90k followers on twitter. I said she wasn’t a household name which she wasn’t and you took offense to that fact. Most Somalis heard of her because of the qarax. Idgaf what your parents knew. AUN to her tho

Stop the qabyaalad and ultra clannish she had 90k followers on twitter. I said she wasn’t a household name which she wasn’t and you took offense to that fact. Most Somalis heard of her because of the qarax. Idgaf what your parents knew. AUN to her tho
War f*ck off with your bullshit! Tell me 1 Somali that got the amount of tribute that Hodan had. Just 1 diaspora Somali. And what qabyaalad am I on? Just because I said “harti sister”?. Seems like your projecting your shit on to me. I know your type well. Take your nonsense somewhere else.

Some women are trying to replace let alone remember her.

AUN we live in a sick world tbh.

I remember a week after she died, there was a chick on twitter who said she will take over and there was a twitter fight after that.

Disgusting Somalis.

Why wouldn't someone substitute her role? You can't let what she built die with her.

Trending

Latest posts