Do cadan men get better looking with age?

Always with the threatened angle to disqualify anything a man says.

It won't work harlot.

lol is not my fault the cadan man is your kryptonite. If I complimented an Indian man,I would not have received such a hostile reception. Come on admit it, you hate cadan men because they make you feel inadequate.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
lol is not my fault the cadan man is your kryptonite. If I complimented an Indian man,I would not have received such a hostile reception. Come on admit it, you hate cadan men because they make you feel inadequate.
I think we'd all laugh if you rated a pajeet

Even in the worst picture you could find of him, he is still cute. Don’t be angry jaydaan, it’s Allahs will who he chooses to be pleasing to the eye. I’m sure you have other qualities.
my job is to present the evidence and let the audience decide. my fellow sspot members laughed at that man you called 10/10. Thats all that matters. i report they decide

On the contrary, most of my friends are white. Nothing in my pervious posts indicate hostility. You're reading into what I wrote. I simply said why you like them as they age.

Stop manufacturing ideas in your head about what I meant, I write in plain English.

I heard black betties are in fashion for the white boys nowadays, so it might be your lucky day.

lol all I’ve said is that these men have become better looking with age. Everything else has been conjured up by your insecurities.
On the contrary, most of my friends are white. Nothing in my pervious posts indicate hostility. You're reading into what I wrote. I simply said why you like them as they age.

Stop manufacturing ideas in your head about what I meant, I write in plain English.

it’s not my fault that these men are considered good looking by most women. Please don’t lash out because I told the truth.

lol all I’ve said is that these men have become better looking with age. Everything else has been conjured up by your insecurities.

it’s not my fault that these men are considered good looking by most women. Please don’t lash out because I told the truth.

Hey darling, you do you

I am not judging....

:reallymaury:

Tbh I knew this thread would rile up the usual suspects but not you

looooool

It's not riling me up my butter biscuit.

The Xaliimo is just a fascinating creature to me. The whims and choices they make fascinate me.

Aka I am bored and have some time to just chill out.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
@Afrique Benedict Cumberbatch is underrated for his looks

20200409_161916.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macalin M

Out here
Thor is in his prime. Also it’s unfair to compare him with normal humans. He is among the elite of mankind. Is it haram to say mashallah for a kuffar?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
lmfao sis come to England. Benedict is your quintessential English gent. You’ll be able to find many of him. Don’t lie you like the accent too somaha :trumpsmirk:
His accent must have played a part in my bias but I find him good looking. Like fr :dzmxmmb:

You don't rate him? :damsel:

Last edited:

Trending