Do black people commit more crime than the other people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
They are arrested most, white people commit many crimes without arrest. For example white collar crime you can get away with more.

Sure, blacks commit more crime, but that's no excuse for negrophobia is it. We have to love the bushmen no matter what they do. That's what it means to be a Muslim. But unfortunately you are a dirty gaal who does not love Allah and his messenger. I've dated Rastafarian wimmin. I can assure you their booty is finer than xalimos. I will defend their honour.

If Iam a gaal then your as much gaal as me. I think even radical islam agrees to that.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Sure, blacks commit more crime, but that's no excuse for negrophobia is it. We have to love the bushmen no matter what they do. That's what it means to be a Muslim. But unfortunately you are a dirty gaal who does not love Allah and his messenger. I've dated Rastafarian wimmin. I can assure you their booty is finer than xalimos. I will defend their honour.
:susp:

Somalis are viewed as the worst and most violent African Ethnicity. Finland and Swedens white nationalist groups wouldn't be around if not for the rampant Somali crime. They literally did IQ test on the somalis in Scandinavia to try to get us sent back as "mentally deficient". Its funny how some here think we have any room to criticizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending