Do Black lives really matter?, former retired black police captain shot dead trying to stop other black looters in St louis from looting a store

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yes black lives matter, I hope George and the retired gentleman who were murdered get justice. :)

This is an example of why the BLM movement is a scam

He wasn't the only case, there was another black police officer being a victim of these retarded BLM riots, man called David Underwood from Oakland, USA was also killed.

I find it hard to feel bad for a 77 year old retiree sacrificing his life for material items. It's like a security guard trying to foil a robbery. Go home grandpa.
True he aint no george Floyd who enriched his community with being druggie and robbing pregnant women at gun point to feed his drug addiction. He was a hero. Not someone who serviced his community for 40 years

Unfortunately no one will care because the shooter wasn’t white and didn’t fit their usual victimised narrative... he got shot by his own xoolo people over materialistic items and these retards are crying that cadaans are targeting them.
Whole BLM movement is a fucking joke, they kill each other at a higher rate than cadaan officers killing them, this is why I never cared from the start

Last edited:
Unfortunately no one will care because the shooter probably wasn’t white... he got shot by his own xoolo people over materialistic items and these retards are crying that cadaans are targeting them
Whole BLM movement is a fucking joke, this is why I never cared from the start.
Exactly and they wonder why people are wary of them. But the latest thing is you cant bring up black on black crime. Because thats an argument white supremacist use. They actually found a way to shut down the whole argument. It works on a lot of people white people because they have white guilt.None whites dont fall for this

I find it hard to feel bad for a 77 year old retiree sacrificing his life for material items. It's like a security guard trying to foil a robbery. Go home grandpa.

He was trying to protect his community from becoming even more of a shithole than it already was unlike the likes of Micheal Brown, Freddie Gray and Mr Floyd who had all criminal records to their names but BLM ignores all of these points.

Exactly and they wonder why people are wary of them. But the latest thing is you cant bring up black on black crime. Because thats an argument white supremacist use. They actually found a way to shut down the whole argument. It works on a lot of people white people because they have white guilt.None whites dont fall for this

It isn't a white supremacist talking point. This is hard data/stats taken from the FBI website that shows that AAs commit the most violent crimes and murders in the USA despite only being 13 percent of the total population.

Their arguments are retarded, as they always bring up stuff like slavery and Jim Crow laws as the reason as to why they kill and rob people in such high rates.

Talking about black on black crime is dumb

It isn't a white supremacist talking point. This is hard data/stats taken from the FBI website that shows that AAs commit the most violent crimes and murders in the USA despite only being 13 percent of the total population.

Their arguments are retarded, as they always bring up stuff like slavery and Jim Crow laws as the reason as to why they kill and rob people in such high rates.
Why are you killing your fellow brother...well the white man made me do it. Slavery is the reason why i am like this

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
To answer the question due black lives matter depends on how much it trends on twitter and if there is a white person is in the picture or a cop

Trending