Do any Somalis currently live in mud huts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not enough mud in Somalia. Most people live in houses made of sticks and/or plastic bags, at least that's what the IDP live in. Some in houses made of grass.

VixR

Veritas
The ppl how live in miyi live those dismantle-able homesteads. I don't think they're mud. It's sticks and mats and pieces of clothing or something.

19122093_437278249986437_5972833112411865088_n.jpg

Cq2klVtWYAEcpqZ.jpg

How can Somalis live in mud huts when we are proud civilization bearing Cushites who invented everything? Haven't you heard of the Ajuran empire and Adal? We sent space ships to Mars in the fifteenth century.

#ProudCushites

Apollo

VIP
The ppl how live in miyi live those dismantle-able homesteads. I don't think they're mud. It's sticks and mats or something.

Somalia has no cold nights or a winter.

Many gypsies would live like that in Europe if it weren't for the aforementioned conditions.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
How can Somalis live in mud huts when we are proud civilization bearing Cushites who invented everything? Haven't you heard of the Ajuran empire and Adal? We sent space ships to Mars in the fifteenth century.

#ProudCushites
Other way around. We arrived on a space ship from Mars in the 15th century and have been trying to adapt to the world ever since, failing miserably every time.

VixR

Veritas

#ProudCushites
Other way around. We arrived on a space ship from Mars in the 15th century and have been trying to adapt to the world ever since, failing miserably every time.
Unnecessary.
Somalia has no cold nights or a winter.

Many gypsies would live like that in Europe if it weren't for the aforementioned conditions.
With a little money and some engineering improvements, you could probably make a really legit strong, beautiful and comfortable one. They look a bit haphazard to me, but I know you just use what you have

Explains a lot.

Have you ever read Stranger From A Strange Land? It's a hilarious sci-fi novel about a man from Mars who struggles to fit in. One character, Hubal, is a bit like you. You've got similar opinions on the world. Highly recommended.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
The lack of a cold climate prevented us from developing technology and the need to settle down.

Those in living in colder regions had to build sturdy shelters well before they started farming.

It's the reason they started to build railways while we still didn't invent the wheel yet. :mjcry:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The ppl how live in miyi live those dismantle-able homesteads. I don't think they're mud. It's sticks and mats and pieces of clothing or something.

19122093_437278249986437_5972833112411865088_n.jpg

Cq2klVtWYAEcpqZ.jpg
Imagine going into one to speak to an elder for advice and wisdom

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Explains a lot.

Have you ever read Stranger From A Strange Land? It's a hilarious sci-fi novel about a man from Mars who struggles to fit in. One character, Hubal, is a bit like you. You've got similar opinions on the world. Highly recommended.
I don't read books sxb. My rule is that if you have something important to say, say it in several paragraphs at most or a 5 minute video.

Apollo

VIP
With a little money and some engineering improvements, you could probably make a really legit strong, beautiful and comfortable one. They look a bit haphazard to me, but I know you just use what you have

By the way, I have seen gypsies use horses for regular transportation in Germany. These people are incredibly primitive.

VixR

Veritas
Imagine going into one to speak to an elder for advice and wisdom
Tbh My opinion of them is they don't give sound advice, and that they're responsible for a lot of pain
By the way, I have seen gypsies use horses for regular transportation in Germany. These people are incredibly primitive.
What do you want from them if they use their horses?

In some parts of the country here, there are ppl who still use their horses for transportation. I would love to own a horse eventually
I read lotsa books, but they're coloring books. I'm not sufficiently advanced into my ESL class to manage text based stuff.
You've obviously read Ayn Rands' long af character monologues enough to accuse me of being her student

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Settles the confusion. I couldn't put those two things together--that your reading is not good enough for ESL but that you can type so well. She must be very well educated by the way she types. Did you import her from Thailand or Brazil? Those countries have disproportionately high rates of shemales.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts