Do any somali ppl play CSGO anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why should a pay for a fps game for 15 dollars when I play Dirty Bomb for free? While you guys are buying BF 1 for 80 dollars I am playing Planetside 2 for free.

I'd like to thank all developers and studios for making F2P games !!
Because most of the greatest games ever made cost actual money.
You're really limiting yourself by playing f2p games only, being a cheapskate, ironically comes with a cost.

You're really limiting yourself by playing f2p games only, being a cheapskate, ironically comes with a cost.

:whoa:i agree man but you're going in for the kill:chrisfreshhah:dont call adheer a cheapskate lol he's a good guy.

But srs @dhulbahante pc gaming is dead cheap.

Personally most of my 80+ games (some keys i didn't even use yet) have been attained for $1 thanks to humble bundles and I've got games for free due to glitches and other crap. Personally never spent more than $10 on pc games apart from a few.

Last edited:

I am not a big pc gamer but the only game I bought is GTA V. I am taking advantage of F2P games. I also don't want to waste 60-80 dollars on a game. F2P Games are decent.

Also all people who play F2P games are 3rd world countries and most of them are old guys and are very kind. Unlike BF or GTA where the server is being ran by kids and teenagers.

:whoa:i agree man but you're going in for the kill:chrisfreshhah:dont call adheer a cheapskate lol he's a good guy.

But srs @dhulbahante pc gaming is dead cheap.

Personally most of my 80+ games (some keys i didn't even use yet) have been attained for $1 thanks to humble bundles and I've got games for free due to glitches and other crap. Personally never spent more than $10 on pc games apart from a few.

80 games? How much memory do you have?

I have 900 GBs and I only have 8 games and I've used 100gb???

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I am not a big pc gamer but the only game I bought is GTA V. I am taking advantage of F2P games. I also don't want to waste 60-80 dollars on a game. F2P Games are decent.

Also all people who play F2P games are 3rd world countries and most of them are old guys and are very kind. Unlike BF or GTA where the server is being ran by kids and teenagers.
It's smart to take advantage of f2p games but it's also smart to wait until some great/interesting looking games become dirt cheap on the market. You can spend tiny amounts on AAA games easily by just waiting.

I prefer couch co-op to online multiplayer but I guess you're right there. Still, I think you can minimise costs while still enjoying more mainstream and possibly varied games. It's just about how you approach things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending