Do any other somalis have this problem!!???

So, my mom had land she bought from the 90s taken by the people who they bought it from. During Siad Barre s time the government made a deal with them to get off the land to build stuff and it never happened. Then before the war when her dad died her uncle pressured her to buy land with the daxal being an only daughter. Then qaxii happened and the abgaals she bought it from are still there 30 years later when my mom started searching for it. She sent someone that lives next to it to talk to them and these xayawaans want 8k for each boos ($40k). They said "waan kuu ilaalinayay." I aint got that type of cash so what should i do. Its literally like buying a whole other piece of land tbhπŸ˜‚

Jungle

VIP
1 of 3 options. Pay the money which most likely double by the time you're ready to pay. Forget about the plots. If you got the superlogo/deed go get it but be prepared to get smoked in the process:drakelaugh:

Reborn
Does your mum have papers to prove the land is yours?

If so get in touch with your clan leaders.Its times like this you gotta use the benefits of your qabil!

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
We got most of our property back in Xamar. But I remember how difficult the process was. My parents had to fight for years for something they owned. We even got some of the neighbors involved. I'll never understand how someone can claim to be Muslim yet live on land that doesnt belong to them. Aqal adigu aadan asal ulaheyn ee xaraan ku nooshahay, waxaad ku dhasho xalal miyaa? :ohhh:

Trending