do any of these somali physical stereotypes apply to you?

Do these stereotypes apply to you?

• Total voters

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
and yes somalis could have a thick 4b hair as well
Bandhiga_asbuuca_Ardaal_1_Keydmedia-797x500%255B1%255D.jpg

Jungle

VIP
Whats funny is that you malis most of u, dont know what to do to with a man that do have alot of hair, get shit braid in diff styles salute up my black women.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ngl i seen even somalis back home building up muscle. My kids will be in the gym by age 13. Somalis are not skinny. Just that we have zero body percent fat genetically since we're adapted to the arid savannah lifestyle. We can build up muscles tho, it just means we never gain fat no matter what we eat until 25. Some somalis however while rare inherit the fat gene and can get fat from as early as age 14.

Such slander is based on ignorance and jeolousy. Somalis are hitting the gym now. There are fat and skinny in every race, ugly and beautiful, rich and poor.

Last edited:

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Ngl i seen even somalis back home building up muscle. My kids will be in the gym by age 13. Somalis are not skinny. Just that we have zero body percent fat genetically since we're adapted to the arid savannah lifestyle. We can build up big musles tho, it just means we never gain fat no matter what we eat until 25. Some somalis however while rare inherit the fat gene and can get fat from as early as age 14.

Such slander is based on ignorance and jeolousy. Somalis are hitting the gym now. There are fat and skinny in every race, ugly and beautiful, rich and poor.
as a father of a 13 yr old myself it's concerning me a lot that you would force your kid to gym at that small age, btw if your looking for a personal trainer pm me (can benchpress my body weight x4 and lift 300kg sumo grip)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
as a father of a 13 yr old myself it's concerning me a lot that you would force your kid to gym at that small age, btw if your looking for a personal trainer pm me (can benchpress my body weight x4 and lift 300kg sumo grip)
Kids his age are already gonna be at the gym. Kids my age were at the gym at 13. Kids develop differently.

EL LEETO

Kids his age are already gonna be at the gym. Kids my age were at the gym at 13. Kids develop differently.
I sit her on my lap when im on sspot so she can learn somali, I've noticed she's been very aggressive recently and has been calling her brothers big booty bashirs. when will the female users of sspot realise they are molding the mind of our little princesses with their hateful words :jcoleno: :yloezpe:

I used to be chubby as a small child but now I'd say I'm more lean with some muscle than skinny and I actually have a particularly small forehead and a wide nose. I also have a flat forehead so I guess I'm lucky alhamdulillah not to have the ugly Somali features.
"wide nose"

are you maybe a bantu?

EL LEETO

"wide nose"

are you maybe a bantu?
jewhan has a problem with the well respected institution of homosexuality:2tjlv3e:, he is a angry little boy who lashes out on the internet so don't take his bantu comments as anything more than a child's tantrum :susp:

Trending