Do all Somalis suffer from ADD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It seems like they have to move.. Even before the civil war, Somalis were nomads who didn't stay in a place for too long. If they don't move from the country they have to move from the house they live in, I've never seen or heard a Somali family living in a house for 20 plus years. Smh.

VixR

Veritas
It’s more situational. People who have ADD aren’t moving around excessively, they just have a low attention span.

I think if you’re always moving, you haven’t found a good enough reason to stay. You’re no strings attached. You’re not established enough. You don’t have enough to lose. That’s good for certain age groups like ours (young people), but it shouldn’t be your whole existence.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I think you're on to something. My family has moved many times and my parents have lived in several countries.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
It seems like they have to move.. Even before the civil war, Somalis were nomads who didn't stay in a place for too long. If they don't move from the country they have to move from the house they live in, I've never seen or heard a Somali family living in a house for 20 plus years. Smh.

My household stayed for over 20 years in the same house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending