Djiboutians, would you be interested in uniting with Somalia in the future?

Say Somalia’s situation improves and the country instead becomes a developing nation, like Malaysia for example. In that scenario, would Djiboutians want to finally unite once more?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
What does he plan to do with the country? I feel like Djibouti is one of the biggest missed opportunities in Africa. Its situation is similar to Singapore.
His a dictator in theory he said the first thing he wants to do I get rid of self haters :yacadiim:

Imagine how good things would be if Djibouti was split. The Somali half goes to Somalia while the Afar half goes to Ethiopia. IOG goes away and Ethiopia finally gets coastline. Win win.

Imagine how good things would be if Djibouti was split. The Somali half goes to Somalia while the Afar half goes to Ethiopia. IOG goes away and Ethiopia finally gets coastline. Win win.
All of Djibouti belongs to Somalis. Large numbers of Afars were imported later on by France. We have 0 obligation to cede our own land to Ethiopia. The country needs to be Somalised. Too many minorities.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Where’s @Khaemwaset he wants to become the dictator 😭😭
Hes probably on break or banned, But from what I could tell he thinks djibouti should be independant until the officially recognized, and dicitionary definition of the failed state of somalia fixes up with a new leader and government they would stay independant. Which is a good choice, Now youve got puntland first, Tiktok Wars, Landers screaming in public and Ogaden under ethiopia we Are done for man Unless something happens. I made my account 5 months ago and nothins changed absolutely Nothing has changed ive gotten 2500 messages and still nothing has changed

Trending