Djiboutian Claims they use more arabic than Somali in Djibouti

Honestly, most Djiboutians i've met have been very proud of their Somalinimo, even more so than Landers. I'd even say, they come across as the least Qabilist as well.
Your assessment is accurate sis! We are very proud to be Somali and Djiboutian. I wasn’t taught my qabil when I was growing up but rather I was taught am Somali from Djibouti. I wish Somalis from Somalia was more nationalistic than tribalistic but a girl can only dream……

Your assessment is accurate sis! We are very proud to be Somali and Djiboutian. I wasn’t taught my qabil when I was growing up but rather I was taught am Somali from Djibouti. I wish Somalis from Somalia was more nationalistic than tribalistic but a girl can only dream……
You djiboutians are more failed than Somalia. How did you manage to f*ck up in that tiny shit hole of yours. Also majority you guys are secular muslims. Like is there anything positive about djibouti. The f*ck

You djiboutians are more failed than Somalia. How did you manage to f*ck up in that tiny shit hole of yours. Also majority you guys are secular muslims. Like is there anything positive about djibouti. The f*ck
Secular Muslims?!? That’s a big claim. What makes you think we’re secular Muslims?

Actually, my country has a lot of positive for example women are treated better. My dad pays child support in Djibouti LOL unlike Somalia were you see women being oppressed daily! People just can’t take your dahal because you can go to court and sue them! Rapist and pedophiles go to jail and alhamdulilah it’s not rampant! Djibouti is alot of things but I can say with my whole chest it’s pretty safe and people are not starving. We help each other and people can make money. Why do you think oromos, xabashis, Yemenis come to Djibouti? I’ll answer for you; it’s to make money! So yeah, Djibouti is doing alright if you ask me….

Secular Muslims?!? That’s a big claim. What makes you think we’re secular Muslims?

Actually, my country has a lot of positive for example women are treated better. My dad pays child support in Djibouti LOL unlike Somalia were you see women being oppressed daily! People just can’t take your dahal because you can go to court and sue them! Rapist and pedophiles go to jail and alhamdulilah it’s not rampant! Djibouti is alot of things but I can say with my whole chest it’s pretty safe and people are not starving. We help each other and people can make money. Why do you think oromos, xabashis, Yemenis come to Djibouti? I’ll answer for you; it’s to make money! So yeah, Djibouti is doing alright if you ask me….
Bruh We Seen The Videos Always Shocked Me That Jabuutians Where In West As Qahootis Living In The Hood With Rest Of Refuges

:hmm: :hmm:

I spent two weeks in Djibouti a couple years ago. My first 15 minutes in the country was nauseating, all the airport employees were speaking a mix of French and Somali. So weird… they’ve got to let go of the colonizer’s language.

IN 30 DEVIL DAMN YEARS WHAT HAS DJIBOUTI DONE ? Besides being a that allows the world's super powers China America to build bases on her body , with which they use to bomb fellow Somalis with .

You are the safest nation in the unstable horn of Africa region and all you have to show for it is a couple military bases .

Even war torn Somalia has had different presidents and yet the Djibouti mad man is still in power .

HOW DOES DJIBOUTI LOOK LIKE THIS
Djibouti-City-Downtown.jpg
1311194159.jpg
8025803706_0ca098f532.jpg

Even the worst slums in Mogadishu are not this dirty only when it rains , does it rain now in DJIBOUTI ? AHAHHAHAHAA

You said earlier that Djiboutians are arrogant and are feeling themself umm for what reason ? Because you speak the French language . The biggest enemy of Islam are the French even the Brits don't hate Muslims the way French bastards hate Muslims and that's a huge statement considering the whole Lawrence Arabia conspiracy . So your people are gassed up because they eat croissants and speak French and that's it hahahahahahaha .

PATHETIC

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
IN 30 DEVIL DAMN YEARS WHAT HAS DJIBOUTI DONE ? Besides being a that allows the world's super powers China America to build bases on her body , with which they use to bomb fellow Somalis with .

You are the safest nation in the unstable horn of Africa region and all you have to show for it is a couple military bases .

Even war torn Somalia has had different presidents and yet the Djibouti mad man is still in power .

View attachment 216853View attachment 216854View attachment 216855

Even the worst slums in Mogadishu are not this dirty only when it rains , does it rain now in DJIBOUTI ? AHAHHAHAHAA

You said earlier that Djiboutians are arrogant and are feeling themself umm for what reason ? Because you speak the French language . The biggest enemy of Islam are the French even the Brits don't hate Muslims the way French bastards hate Muslims and that's a huge statement considering the whole Lawrence Arabia conspiracy . So your people are gassed up because they eat croissants and speak French and that's it hahahahahahaha .

PATHETIC

Take it easy on our walaalo, niyahow. It's not their fault they're in the clutches of a sociopathic obese man who's in bed with every other nation on the planet, letting them set up bases en masse. They are hostages, wallahi. That b*tch tit having oday needs to be coup-ed immediately.

Last edited:

These people on spot don’t understand the corruption and challenges Djiboutians are facing. We might not have war but corruption and mismanagement has destroyed the country. Then they bring up the « French » and think we’re arrogant because of it or we don’t feel Somali. As if we had to prove it. Oh well :axvmm9o:

These people on spot don’t understand the corruption and challenges Djiboutians are facing. We might not have war but corruption and mismanagement has destroyed the country. Then they bring up the « French » and think we’re arrogant because of it or we don’t feel Somali. As if we had to prove it. Oh well :axvmm9o:
Hunno I don’t understand why they always say French?!? When I was shedding light on the positives in Djibouti I haven’t even mentioned the French language one time. Loool

@sunoctober8 are you mad that am trilingual? You know learning multiple languages is very beneficial for people and nations. It doesn’t mean we’re colonized. I can say with full confidence that we have a more Somalinomo than you and we’re more grounded. But oh well with your “ you mix French with Somali”. Atleast our criminals go to jail, rapist are shamed, women get child support if they get divorced.

Like I said earlier it not perfect but atleast we can live amongst each other without fearing death.

I'm a little disappointed. I actually wanted some pro-Geele to come in here and rationalize their position for me.

:pachah1:
Not from me! Looool

But honestly I wish Somalis from Somalia were open minded but held on to their culture. It’s either one extreme or another lool

I can be cordial with people of different cultures and learn the positives from them and just leave the negatives. However, from what I have observed from Somalis from Somalia it’s either this or that; life is not black and white. There’s a lot of grey areas. This is my observation from real life and from sspot.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Not from me! Looool

But honestly I wish Somalis from Somalia were open minded but held on to their culture. It’s either one extreme or another lool

I can be cordial with people of different cultures and learn the positives from them and just leave the negatives. However, from what I have observed from Somalis from Somalia it’s either this or that; life is not black and white. There’s a lot of grey areas. This is my observation from real life and from sspot.
I feel you but it breaks my heart that French is still used in Jabuuti and that the country is still so involved with nimanka Faransiis. Waa gumeysi.

I feel you but it breaks my heart that French is still used in Jabuuti and that the country is still so involved with nimanka Faransiis. Waa gumeysi.
I understand but InshAllah that will end one day. Unfortunately, IOG is a fat criminal and a dictator; we really can’t do much.

View attachment 216853View attachment 216854View attachment 216855

PATHETIC
You talk like you come from Dubai....
Calm down farax Djibouti is doing their thing unlike your people who are the only country who relies on bantu soldiers :mjlol:

lionelmessi-messi.gif

I have to be honest guys my dad is Djiboutian he speaks better french and Arabic than Somali, my mum always says she taught him Somali and she’s from Somali galbeed

Landers & Djiboutians wa walaalo.There's no difference, same clans live there and the same mentality.Just your education system promotes French while we promote Arabic & English.

Trending

Latest posts