Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I always had a dream of Djibouti rejoining Somalia to become one nation as it was meant to be but we have a case of India/Pakistan it will probably never happen :farole:

I always had a dream of Djibouti rejoining Somalia to become one nation as it was meant to be but we have a case of India/Pakistan it will probably never happen :farole:
it's more like a north/south Korea case, Somalia is so poor and she's going to destroy everything Djibouti has built.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@TheShinning typical Gaajomalian qumayo from the dirty hellhole called Gaajomalia a country that has huts for airports and no basic infrastructure hardly any road at a 99,9999% rate. At an instant insults Djibouti but her mouth drips with filthy water at the thought of Djibouti sacrificing their position to join Armageddon hellhole Shitmalia hooyada wasse. Please civilize your people first. The hypocrisy, the Xaarmalian reveals its true colours.

it's more like a north/south Korea case, Somalia is so poor and she's going to destroy everything Djibouti has built.

:mjlol:

Low population + peaceful and only 60% Somali. You're playing on easy mode and that's all you have to show for it.

VIP
@TheShinning typical Gaajomalian qumayo from the dirty hellhole called Gaajomalia a country that has huts for airports and no basic infrastructure hardly any road at a 99,9999% rate. At an instant insults Djibouti but her mouth drips with filthy water at the thought of Djibouti sacrificing their position to join Armageddon hellhole Shitmalia hooyada wasse. Please civilize your people first. The hypocrisy, the Xaarmalian reveals its true colours.

Adeer
:whoa:

When they go low, we go high

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Aww did I hurt your feelings?
upload_2019-4-1_20-26-5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts