Djibouti Times: Irro's Presidential Candidacy Draws Strong Support from Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP

Wednesday October 25, 2017

thumb-shadow.png

Irro's Presidential Candidacy Draws Strong Support from Djibouti, According To A Public Opinion.

Djibouti- Times ()- The Djiboutian people are significantly following the forthcoming Somaliland’s presidential election and the on-going political campaign. It has been reported that majority of the people are supporting the main opposition party, WADDANI, and this is as a result of a long observation they stated that they have made to his political conduct and leadership style when he was speaker of the parliament. The Djiboutian people believe that Mr. Irro is very diplomatic and easy going leader, who can lead the country to a higher level.

The Djibouti Times has collected public opinion of the election and the candidate whom they might prefer to be the next president of Somaliland. Based on this information, people have said that Mr. Irro is the right candidate to lead the country to prosperity and peace. Djibouti's citizens admire Mr. Irro's vision, which they regard as a peace-loving man who can strengthen the diplomatic relations between the two countries.

The public opinion indicates that Mr. Irro is the only candidate who can actively expand his influence on the neighboring countries and further create new allies and friends For Somaliland . All eyes are on him.

Djibouti Times,

http://djiboutitimes.com/articles/4...t-from-Djibouti-According-To-A-Public-Opinion

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
once somaliland gets independence the dirty djiboutians will get fucked! god do i hate ciises

he doesnt know we where the only people that gave issaq refuge when they were getting genocided. we opened our homes to them , and yea this is how they treat us, i can now understand why the rest of somalia hates them now
Most isaaqs don't hate ciise. He's just a troll. What's your subclan?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:drakelaugh:study history
read up on how Djibouti betrayed Egaal and somaliland.
Most isaaqs don't hate ciise. He's just a troll. What's your subclan?
ciises are dogs :susp:once we get recognised we'll get cosy with Eritrea:trumpsmirk:
he doesnt know we where the only people that gave issaq refuge when they were getting genocided. we opened our homes to them , and yea this is how they treat us, i can now understand why the rest of somalia hates them now
i separate emotions from politics.

VIP
read up on how Djibouti betrayed Egaal and somaliland.

ciises are dogs :susp:once we get recognised we'll get cosy with Eritrea:trumpsmirk:

i separate emotions from politics.

Good luck with that. You're ppl just went through a semi genocide. You sure that's a good idea? And from what I've seen you're the only Somalilander who feels this way.

waraabe

Your superior
so djbooty wants the weakest option out of the 3, what a surprise:drakelaugh:

cirro is a coward, he argued that the military base shouldnt go ahead because it will upset ethiopia, djbooty just wants a coward leader it can get stuff out of :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending