Djibouti! Please Listen To This MESSAGE!

Apparently They Are Hosting 'The Somali Awards' Right Now

MediocreHandsomeLamprey-max-1mb.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Apparently They Are Hosting 'The Somali Awards' Right Now

View attachment 212009

Astaghfirullah. Right @ 14:40 the saaxiib says "In advance you will apologize my English because we are French talker here."

لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِٱللَّٰهِ

War dadka Ingiriisi bar, fat man Geele! What is this jahilnimo?!

Astaghfirullah. Right @ 14:40 the saaxiib says "In advance you will apologize my English because we are French talker here."

لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِٱللَّٰهِ

War dadka Ingiriisi bar, fat man Geele! What is this jahilnimo?!
Dude Is Senile Somalis Do Love An Xaflad When It's Political Turmoil But Let's Not Forget All The People In That Venue Is Reer Magaal Drinking Wine Like The French

rock-one-eyebrow-raised-rock-staring.gif

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
French speakers have it easy to learn Spanish and Portuguese. That's the only major benefit for french speakers besides going to Morocco as a sex tourist

What’s with the French and their Cultural, Linguistic, and Political impositions on Colonies?
This is so disturbing that the motto of most Former colonies is just a lazy collection of 3 words like Liberty, equality, fraternity :

1642198334380.png

1642198449302.png

1642198504642.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What’s with the French and their Cultural, Linguistic, and Political impositions on Colonies?
This is so disturbing that the motto of most Former colonies is just a lazy collection of 3 words like Liberty, equality, fraternity :

View attachment 212014

View attachment 212015
View attachment 212016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They are possibly the worst colonizers out there from what I've noticed. Every country they colonize seems to be quite behind other former colonial states and heavily exploited. They even tied a lot of these African countries to them in terms of currency:

They are possibly the worst colonizers out there from what I've noticed. Every country they colonize seems to be quite behind other former colonial states and heavily exploited. They even tied a lot of these African countries to them in terms of currency:

It’s well known that the French never let go of Africa like other Europeans did. Look at Sankara for example, despite being communist, he managed to make Burkina Faso self reliant and greatly improved the economy whilst rejecting foreign aid and French intervention. He was eventually assassinated (by you know who) and replaced.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Belgium is hands down the worst. France is second.

Read heart of darkness by Joseph Conrad.

Trending