Djibouti opens its first ever Modern Cinema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jabuuti oo laga furay Shineemadii ugu horeeysay oo casri ah

https://muqdisho.online/jabuuti-oo-laga-furay-shineemadii-ugu-horeeysay-oo-casri-ah/

64805722_338617230147940_3369363549783588864_n.jpg

Is this an achievement? Somalia probably had this in the 80s when I would see this as an achievement let alone 2019 lol, to put this in perspective Djibouti never even had a war why are they so late to having one?

Just say mA.

Djibouti is a tiny country with less population than Banaadir. They had no meaningfull industry prior to Eritrea becoming independent. After that is when Djibouty started to matter. So it had 30 years to grow same time as SL and 5 years less than PL.

And they were colonised by France the shittiest(after Belgium) of all the European colonisers.

Tukraq

VIP
Just say mA.

Djibouti is a tiny country with less population than Banaadir. They had no meaningfull industry prior to Eritrea becoming independent. After that is when Djibouty started to matter. So it had 30 years to grow same time as SL and 5 years less than PL.

And they were colonised by France the shittiest(after Belgium) of all the European colonisers.
Sxb I’m not sayin mA this is a failure that it took a peaceful nation this long not an achievement lol, somalia has a worn torn excuse they don’t, if this were say Kenya Ethiopia or Eritrea opening this I wouldn’t see this as an achievement, why should I for Djibouti? These are the type of things that somalia had back in the 80s, almost 40 years later and peaceful Djibouti is now opening one and I’m supposed to clap or something?

That is the same movie theater you have in US or I have here. Sxb its an achievement, for a country with a population less than a million. Movie theaters back in 80s were not really that expensive. Xamar had a booming tourism industry=movie theaters were profitable. Djibouty had no reason to build modern movie theaters because there were no market for the service it would profide. Now they have a middle class who will use this theater. It means Djibouty is developing.
And they deserve to be praised for that.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Give a few then Hargeisa gonna have one then xamar dipped by Garowe then all the other dustbowls.

Not gonna happen in my Burco we're too conservative the clerics will burn it to the ground.

Tukraq

VIP
That is the same movie theater you have in US or I have here. Sxb its an achievement, for a country with a population less than a million. Movie theaters back in 80s were not really that expensive. Xamar had a booming tourism industry=movie theaters were profitable. Djibouty had no reason to build modern movie theaters because there were no market for the service it would profide. Now they have a middle class who will use this theater. It means Djibouty is developing.
And they deserve to be praised for that.
2019 sxb theaters aren’t an acivment and is an easy setup, after this I think somalia is ahead of Djibouti which is sad considering how peaceful Djibouti has been all these years

Tukraq

VIP
Give a few then Hargeisa gonna have one then xamar dipped by Garowe then all the other dustbowls.

Not gonna happen in my Burco we're too conservative the clerics will burn it to the ground.
At least in Somalia it isn’t their first one but a grand reopening lol

:bell: Djibouti has been peaceful the whole time what have they been doing the whole time
:ftw9nwa: that's the million dollar questions, even the poorest bantu nation has all the stores (Cinemas,mall's etc) the western societies have to offer and Djibouti is picking it up now, walee i guess the 68IQ really must be true among the geeljires lol.

Tukraq

VIP
:ftw9nwa: that's the million dollar questions, even the poorest bantu nation has all the stores (Cinemas,mall's etc) the western societies have to offer and Djibouti is picking it up now, walee i guess the 68IQ really must be true among the geeljires lol.
Im saying, Somalia has a war torn excuse and at least had theaters and cinemas in the 80s but Djibouti on the other hand has no excuse lol

Im saying, Somalia has a war torn excuse and at least had theaters and cinemas in the 80s but Djibouti on the other hand has no excuse lol

Djibouti has no excuse, its a typical lazy geeljire with no proactivism , i bet you any money that its those gear head soldiers boys of many flags that pushed for this, they must have complained to their superiors about being deployment in super shit hole and i say super because they even lack the basics of entertainments a focking Cinema.

Those gear head must have complained about their Human right violation, hear below are the soldiers superiors 4-star generals ordering President Omar ''Buur'' Ismail to open Cinema asap.

africom-commander-meets-with-djiboutian-president-key-leadership

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Just say Mash'Allah & Well done allow all this jealousy Somalis can never be happy for each other.

For all those saying they had all these years, Cinemas only became mainstream outside the US during the 80-90s.

And Djibouti isn't a full free market as every industry has a monopoly by one of the Guelleh family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending