Djibouti officials purposely show Muse Bixi a map showing Sland region as part of Somalia

Bohol

VIP
:pachah1::lolbron:

upload_2019-9-5_20-7-43.png

69908184_2694768390557283_5463126421155086336_n.jpg

69296822_2694768450557277_539932295969112064_n.jpg

DRACO

VIP
Somaliland is going to bankrupt Djibouti in the next decade. As i said Djibouti knows whats coming so it has been trying to sabotage SL but will never succeed , we will reintroduce Islam to the prostitute state and make it a region of RSL.

post from a few days ago

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Somaliland is going to bankrupt Djibouti in the next decade. As i said Djibouti knows whats coming so it has been trying to sabotage SL but will never succeed , we will reintroduce Islam to the prostitute state and make it a region of RSL.

post from a few days ago

4LfBsADNb9bTepToX055_2DFCnRcdbIqQ3QlifFvUIc.png

nigga how are gonna bankrupt country when your not even regconize?
djbouti is making gains while landers are beging for icitraaf.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

post from a few days ago

How is a fairy tale country going to bankrupt a sovereign country whom have a direct relation with all the superpowers and that are operating from their bases. Are you by any chance delusional or just plain stupid what one is it? I hope the first.

post from a few days ago

Bankrupt? Djibouti has a lot going for it rn there is no threat that can stop them

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I am more concerned about all the dots ending up in adis ababa.

Ethiopia is the natural center of East Africa. It has the largest economy and the 2nd largest population of the continent. Integrating with Ethiopia means hitching yourself to the best growth engine in Africa.

If I was in charge of Somalia I would integrate our national institutions with those of Kenya and Ethiopia to learn practices that work. We are very lucky to have two competent African countries as neighbors.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Musa Jeegaan is Djibouti citizen not Somalia citizen, so showing his neighbor country Somalia is normal to him.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ethiopia is the natural center of East Africa. It has the largest economy and the 2nd largest population of the continent. Integrating with Ethiopia means hitching yourself to the best growth engine in Africa.

If I was in charge of Somalia I would integrate our national institutions with those of Kenya and Ethiopia to learn practices that work. We are very lucky to have two competent African countries as neighbors.

Homie we where the most competent nation in ssa loool what are the Xabashis and kikiyus going to learn from us. Our leaders travel the world for that stuff not our crappy neighbours.

Btw both our neighbours are held toghether by the IC if they let go those neighbours will collapse

Trending