Djibouti national tv with 5 languages

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
5 large ethnic? Pls dont tell me u count on arab too i can understand somali n afar hell na wity dhegecas plus where is french comes from?
if they make up a large enough part of the popoulus to have their lingo used to address the nation on national tv then yes

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
So we lived there since the beggining Of time

Allah has given us this land and it will be ours until the end of time

All other are guests

the French need to be massacreshow can you letyour opressors to live with you in peace
Who said the French? I'm Anti-Colonial.

If I was there I would've kicked every Western power except the States for security.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
So we lived there since the beggining Of time

Allah has given us this land and it will be ours until the end of time

All other are guests

the French need to be massacreshow can you letyour opressors to live with you in peace
mass deportation or cleansing the populs of undesired people groups doesn't work these days i suggest u do what the south american's did to the various minoirites they didn't like

Apollo

VIP
I was just reading this. :mjlol:

'' On 19 March 1967, a second plebiscite was held to determine the fate of the territory. Initial results supported a continued but looser relationship with France. Voting was also divided along ethnic lines, with the resident Somalis generally voting for independence, with the goal of eventual reunion with Somalia, and the Afars largely opting to remain associated with France.[3] However, the referendum was again marred by reports of vote rigging on the part of the French authorities,[8] with some 10,000 Somalis deported under the pretext that they did not have valid identity cards.[9] According to the UN, there was an inordinate number of invalid ballots in Somali districts, which it suggested implied that the plebiscite had been manipulated.[10] Although the territory was at the time inhabited by 58,240 Somali and 48,270 Afar, official figures indicated that only 14,689 Somali were allowed to register to vote versus 22,004 Afar.[11] Somali representatives also charged that the French had simultaneously imported thousands of Afar nomads from neighboring Ethiopia to further tip the odds in their favor:chrisfreshhah::russ::deadpeter:, but the French authorities denied this, suggesting that Afars already greatly outnumbered Somalis on the voting lists.[9] Announcement of the plebiscite results sparked civil unrest, including several deaths. France also increased its military force along the frontier.[9][12] ''

LMAO, ze French cucked Soomaalida. :dead:

The French did it again, without the European descendants voting in this referendum (held yesterday) this island would have been independent, but the Euro residents managed to sway the election:

The French did it again, without the European descendants voting in this referendum (held yesterday) this island would have been independent, but they Euro residents managed to sway the election:

France has always sought to impose their National identity on the Non-Whites in the remnants of their Empire.

Here's a pic of Macron with his fellow Frenchmen when he visited Reunion Island:
emmanuel-macron-et-la-photo-du-doigt-d-honneur-ad48737b-48ab-42e7-b290-059ffb5c5343-square.jpg

Trending