Djibouti national tv with 5 languages

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Djibouti can be so cringe sometimes reminds me of when Guelleh sent Ilhan omar a letter in French that had to be translated into English by two different people so Ilhan could understand when Guelleh could have just written the letter in Somali to Ilhan :dead:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
A majority somali country with the Official language being french. Ceeb badana
You make it sound like we don't speak Somali.

The language which is the lingua franca if you actually study languages is the language spoken the most between every ethnic group and that language is Somali.

Invader

@Captain Hoyada Why are you tagging me. I don't care about Djibouti like that. I like the nation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you still sad that I embarrassed you.

ne t'inquiète pas
France Crying GIF by Paris Saint-Germain - Find & Share on GIPHY

Apollo

VIP
I was just reading this. :mjlol:

'' On 19 March 1967, a second plebiscite was held to determine the fate of the territory. Initial results supported a continued but looser relationship with France. Voting was also divided along ethnic lines, with the resident Somalis generally voting for independence, with the goal of eventual reunion with Somalia, and the Afars largely opting to remain associated with France.[3] However, the referendum was again marred by reports of vote rigging on the part of the French authorities,[8] with some 10,000 Somalis deported under the pretext that they did not have valid identity cards.[9] According to the UN, there was an inordinate number of invalid ballots in Somali districts, which it suggested implied that the plebiscite had been manipulated.[10] Although the territory was at the time inhabited by 58,240 Somali and 48,270 Afar, official figures indicated that only 14,689 Somali were allowed to register to vote versus 22,004 Afar.[11] Somali representatives also charged that the French had simultaneously imported thousands of Afar nomads from neighboring Ethiopia to further tip the odds in their favor:chrisfreshhah::russ::deadpeter:, but the French authorities denied this, suggesting that Afars already greatly outnumbered Somalis on the voting lists.[9] Announcement of the plebiscite results sparked civil unrest, including several deaths. France also increased its military force along the frontier.[9][12] ''

LMAO, ze French cucked Soomaalida. :dead:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
You make it sound like we don't speak Somali.

The language which is the lingua franca if you actually study languages is the language spoken the most between every ethnic group and that language is Somali.
Mate whether you guys still speak somali or not the french bum f***** you lot so hard that somalinimada aya niiga taagti. I know so many Djiboutians that take offence when you call them somali. I stopped referring to Djiboutians as somalis a long time ago.

Invader

Stop lying waryaa first time i met u, u were proud jabootian now u tryna cling to khatland :camby:
I'm Isaaq but not fully Isaaq if you're talking about genes.

I like how you make fun of my nations but you fail to acknowledge who's the bottom of the barrel.

Taking you over 30 years to defeat a militant group.

and it took SL 4 years to defeat y'all.

@Saredo I'm not Anti-Djiboutian but when I went there I could see the depression there. It's disgusting how one sub-clan has power over others. When I mean sub-clan I mean IOG's clan not the general Ciise clan.

I have a Djiboutian t-shirt and I speak fondly of the nation to my peers.

But there has to be a solution about this dictatorship.

You have to understand where I'm coming from.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i don't see why this is thread worthy dijbouti's has 5 large ethnicities so its a given that the countries national tv would have 5 languages so that everybody can understands whats being said

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I'm Isaaq but not fully Isaaq if you're talking about genes.

I like how you make fun of my nations but you fail to acknowledge who's the bottom of the barrel.

Taking you over 30 years to defeat a militant group.

and it took SL 4 years to defeat y'all.

@Saredo I'm not Anti-Djiboutian but when I went there I could see the depression there. It's disgusting how one sub-clan has power over others. When I mean sub-clan I mean IOG's clan not the general Ciise clan.

I have a Djiboutian t-shirt and I speak fondly of the nation to my peers.

But there has to be a solution about this dictatorship.

You have to understand where I'm coming from.
Somalia ha noolato khatland ha dhacdo

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
i don't see why this is thread worthy the dijbouti's has 5 large ethnicities so its a given that the countries national tv would have 5 languages so that everybody can understands whats being said
5 large ethnic? Pls dont tell me u count on arab too i can understand somali n afar hell na wity dhegecas plus where is french comes from?

Invader

Mate whether you guys still speak somali or not the french bum f***** you lot so hard that somalinimada aya niiga taagti. I know so many Djiboutians that take offence when you call them somali. I stopped referring to Djiboutians as somalis a long time ago.
Say that Somalinimo BS for last.

40% of the population is non-Somali.

Djibouti is more secular than Somalia they don't want a war with the Afars so they identify as Djiboutians.

Invader

5 large ethnic? Pls dont tell me u count on arab too i can understand somali n afar hell na wity dhegecas plus where is french comes from?
Omanis and Yemenis settled there. There are also French and Ethiopians.

Kinda hypocritical when you have the Italian settlers still living there.

The Yemenis and French need to get deportrd

These Yemenis actually believe a Somali djiboutian sees them closer to them then a non djiboutian Somali

Trending