Djibouti Launches First Satellite, Djibouti 1A ,Using SpaceX

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The 2023 report by the IMF is more recent and puts the nominal at $11 billion and the PPP at $32 billion:

View attachment 303401
View attachment 303402

First of all, Syria, Afghanistan and Yemen have a lower nominal GDP per capita than Somalia and secondly they also have double the population than Somalia, so it is logic that their economies would be bigger than ours, same way India has a bigger economy than the UK.

What matters in this equation is that Somalia has graduated from the Top 10 poorest countries in the world, and is on the path to leave the top 30 al-together based on IMF’s projections.

Explain why you are using outdated information to portray Somalia in a negative light, when in 2023, these are the Top 10 poorest countries in the world;

View attachment 303405

You are being dishonest. First you denied that anyone would want to trade with Somalia, then when I pointed out the opposite, you go on a CAPSLOCK tangent about the value of the products traded. Do you have no shame?

You are just waffling, mixing ideologies with economics. It doesn’t matter whether a Somali Democrat, a Communist, a Fascist, a Qabilist or flat-earther establishes a power-plant, it will still provide power to those that need it regardless of their political affiliation.

More waffle, bro you need Quran saar. I have no interest in changing your world view, be a man and do your own research with an open mind, not this exorcism worthy emotional baggage you are carrying around.
send me the IMF link that's all I care about rn I want to see if this isn't bullcrap and its actual hope for our cursed lands.

Trending