Djibouti is one of the countries where people are getting shorter.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't know why some people are so unconscionable. Imagine leading a country where most of the people live in abject poverty (and are the most malnourished) while living the high life and hording the public coffers.
:draketf:This political neglect of citizens through nutritional + opportunity depravation is next level as it has health implications for generations to come.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I don't know why some people are so unconscionable. Imagine leading a country where most of the people live in abject poverty (and are the most malnourished) while living the high life and hording the public coffers.
:draketf:This political neglect of citizens through nutritional + opportunity depravation is next level as it has health implications for generations to come.

So like almost any third world country?

Ever since IOG got in power he ruined the beautiful coastal country with his nepotism and corruption horrding the country's wealth making the country conditions much worse than lots of Somali cities in the horn which are 10 better than Djibouti city. What a shame :francis:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Samroons Isaaqs Canfarta and most Cisse sub clans should form a political opposition alliance to remove that fat old corrupt Koala from office

that's my goal.
We need a revolution to change our system!

Most Cisse of his subclan are lacking balls.

I'm finishing my studies then moving back home and building networks with my former school friends there (of different clans and ethnicities)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So like almost any third world country?

Pretty much. :farmajoyaab:

In this case nearly 65% of the population lives in poverty or extreme poverty. That's only marginally better than Somalia proper at 73% with at least a 30 year head start.

Just imagine being responsible for shrinking the stature of your citizenry. :mugshotman:

The Isa cannot afford to get any shorter. They're already the shortest clan, with the Abgal at a distant second.

Now that I think of it, I think I only know one Isa over 6 foot and the majority of Somalis I know are Isa.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The Isa cannot afford to get any shorter. They're already the shortest clan, with the Abgal at a distant second.

Now that I think of it, I think I only know one Isa over 6 foot and the majority of Somalis I know are Isa.

Issas are the most West loving niggas tho!

Our truest allies :stevej: :stevej:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How much money is enough I mean one can live well with 50 million? Do these African leaders have no shame? Even his daughter is married to a Bantu

The reason this corrupt mf is still in power after 20+ years is bc djibouti is so qabilist. If you’re not cisse or afar you’re treated as a second class citizen and have no power. That’s why my fam left

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

the height difference between issas and other somalis is indeed quiet noticable. samaroons from borama are also on the shorter end of the height spectrum but not too short.