Djibouti in disarray, flames engulf slums while dictator is well into his 44th year of governance.

Is amazing how Somaliland is more developed than a recognized 40+ nation wallahi I always feel depressed whenever I go to Djibouti there's nothing entertaining in that shaanti ghetto place

Is amazing how Somaliland is more developed than a recognized 40+ nation wallahi I always feel depressed whenever I go to Djibouti there's nothing entertaining in that shaanti ghetto place
Have you been to Somaliland?

Djibouti is more developed lol. It's just that the dictator runs the country horribly.

Djibouti is more developed lol. It's just that the dictator runs the country horribly.
Yeah I have been into Somaliland and Djibouti and it's not a joke when I say reer Djbouti frequently visit Hargeysa to escape the depressing livelihood in their country

It's supposed to be more developed because of it's tiny population and enough revenue. But it's not , every single Dollar ends up IOG big belly. I bet Somaliland has better organized firefighters than Djibouti..

Yeah I have been into Somaliland and Djibouti and it's not a joke when I say reer Djbouti frequently visit Hargeysa to escape the depressing livelihood in their country
Djibouti is alot more advanced than Hargeisa. Also due to the spread of SL budgetary capacity is spread thin.

Somaliland needs at least 20 Billion per year, wrt to budget, to run a modern functioning state

Trending

Latest posts